Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »The Debating Room » Is Jun a tomboy?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Is Jun a tomboy?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Parrot Billy Parrot Billy is a Male
Just popping in

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-12-2006

spacer
Is Jun a tomboy? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I'm thinking she is, what's your oppinion?

No new posts 24-12-2006 13:37 Parrot Billy is offline Send an Email to Parrot Billy Search for Posts by Parrot Billy Add Parrot Billy to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I always pictured her as a total tomboy as a kid, Animeboxer but as she got older she tried to become "girlier"...I think she must think Ken is looking for a girly girl!!Smoochies

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 24-12-2006 15:57 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I dunno, though...this was a pretty girly moment for her...LOL...she's not afraid of goons, but bugs make her squeal like a pig!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 24-12-2006 at 16:24.
No new posts 24-12-2006 16:22 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

I'd say she is probably 70% Tomboy and 30% pure girly. Perhaps though shes also 100% secretly girlie too.

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 25-12-2006 00:46 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Ruthie
Former Lurker

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2006

spacer

I think she's the girliest girl a girl can be. (Who happens to be trained to beat up bad guys and blow things up.) With all the uber-masculated female super heroes out there, it's refreshing to have a female character who's feminine.

No new posts 26-12-2006 02:26 Ruthie is offline Send an Email to Ruthie Search for Posts by Ruthie Add Ruthie to your Buddy List
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

If she's a tomboy, then why did enter a girly contest and wore a dress made by a fashion designer?

I will agree with Ruthie on this.

No new posts 28-12-2006 19:46 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

I think she's not a tomboy, she just doesn't get the chance to be girly much of the time. The designer dress episode just goes to show how much girlier she'd like to be.

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 30-12-2006 14:11 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: