Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » A big welcome to Tbennet92!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1]  2  3  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page A big welcome to Tbennet92!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer
A big welcome to Tbennet92! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hey there! Feel free to tell us a little about yourself, how you know of BotP/G-Force/Gatch, what you like, what you don't like, etc. We love new members, so please feel free to be friendly. Watch out for the frisking crew, though Cep seems to be the only one who needs watching right now. Hope you enjoy the site!

Elvin

No new posts 13-04-2004 16:59 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ello there Wave3 let us now more about yourself *grin*

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 13-04-2004 17:17 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hmmm....seems to be the shy sort. Come on, TB, we're friendly. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin <--- See? Friendly? Pleased

No new posts 14-04-2004 17:25 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-07-2001

spacer

Not even I bite, much.

No new posts 14-04-2004 17:26 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Yeah! Tengu only gnaws on others every now and then, nothing serious. Big Grin

No new posts 14-04-2004 17:31 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

spacer

No, and Im quite well fed at the moment so dont worry.

Its only my fic you have to worry about.

No new posts 14-04-2004 17:36 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hmm...ya might have a point there, Tengu. Wink

No new posts 14-04-2004 17:41 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

spacer

snerks

No new posts 14-04-2004 17:44 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

No! Seriously! What if it's a little kid or something? You might rot his/her (see TB? Serious intro needed here) pure, innocent mind! Or he/she could be just as brain-rotted as the rest of us, meaning that this site will provide much interest. ^_^ All depends.

No new posts 14-04-2004 17:47 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

spacer

What was it they used to say back in the 60s? Never trust anyone over 30.

Im 31 and am still a kid.

Yes, some of my fic is rather depraived.

No new posts 14-04-2004 17:51 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Ah, but it tis still enjoyable. As far as age and maturity going hand in hand. Pphht. My dad's in his upper 50s and *he's* still a kid. I don't think this growing up thing actually exists.

No new posts 14-04-2004 17:55 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

spacer

Does he have an electric guitar and a big motorbike like my mate whos that age has??

No new posts 14-04-2004 18:28 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

^_^ No to the electric guitar -- he prefers his acoustical instruments. However, he absolutely *loves* motorcycles. Finances won't let him have one right now, though. Video games are also big on his list. He plays them with my little brother, and also watches cartoons with the kiddo. He's also the biggest procrastinator in the world. No kiddin', worse than me, procrastinator. ^_^; Definitely never grew up, which is good because it makes him more tolerant of me and my antics. Hurray!

No new posts 14-04-2004 20:25 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer

and may he continue to "never" grow up..!!!

WOOHOO!!!..

There are kids, adults..then there are KIDULTS!!!

Special breed of human...that never tires in the joys of youthful jubilation and infant facination for the world around them..

Heck I havent had my wisdom teeth come out yet!!!

PARTY On Garth!!!!

*grabs Tbennet92 and heabangs them to the frisking room to the the sounds of Metallica!*

WOO!!!!..

No new posts 17-04-2004 15:00 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Whoops. She got ya. *recites last rites for Tbennet92* Redface

No new posts 19-04-2004 00:08 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

*smirks dusting hands with satisfaction..*

Ahh...an what a satsifying morsel to whet my appetite..now onto my next victim...er..I mean newbie..

Smoke4

No new posts 21-04-2004 14:39 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Be careful Imi. You might want to pace yourself with the amount of newbies around here. You might end up like this dude: Dead2

No new posts 21-04-2004 16:33 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

you kidding me?..the more Newbies the more Banana I get baby!!..

Whooohoo!!.. Elk

YEAH BABY YEAH!!

Band Band Band

No new posts 21-04-2004 16:58 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Uh huh. Well, be careful all the same. Oh yeah, if you any of these things: Death1 Death2 Devil1 Devil2 , run away very quickly. Stay away from all bright lights at the end of dark tunnels as well, and you should be fine.

PS - watch out for Hollywood directors as well. Director

Enjoy! I guess? Confused Erm...don't collapse on the floor dead! Yeah! That works! Don't collapse dead! Tongue

Sex + 3some + Sex + 3some + Sex + 3some = Faint + Dead2

No new posts 21-04-2004 19:23 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

spacer

Sheesh! Aint this guy learnt to WRITE, yet??

No new posts 21-04-2004 21:08 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
[1]  2  3  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (3): [1]  2  3  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: