Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »You Gotta See This! » Pranks!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Pranks!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Lux Lux is a Female

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 20-12-2004

spacer
Pranks! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Here are two that I can't stop watching. Evil but terribly funny! Clap

The infamous sauna prank
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Enjz-SGnsI

Toilet prank (Surprise)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whziQFGvMog

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Lux on 18-07-2006 at 08:28.
No new posts 18-07-2006 08:26 Lux is offline Send an Email to Lux Homepage of Lux Search for Posts by Lux Add Lux to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Those aren't bad Lux but I keep going back to your videos!!!! I love the OAV version on Joe!!!!!!!!

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 18-07-2006 20:22 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Lux Lux is a Female

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thank you! I have in mind to make others, so stay tuned, and in case prepare the vegetables Tomato

Joe is definitely very sexy in the OAV. And did you see this version?
http://www.robertoferrariart.it/works/m_01.jpg

No new posts 18-07-2006 20:58 Lux is offline Send an Email to Lux Homepage of Lux Search for Posts by Lux Add Lux to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

If they are both supposed to be Joe I like the bottom ones the best... top aren't to bad though but the boots kinda make me wonder??? Drunk

No new posts 18-07-2006 21:19 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I will be looking for more videos from you.... someday I might even try to make one myself

No new posts 18-07-2006 21:21 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by gatchgirl
If they are both supposed to be Joe I like the bottom ones the best... top aren't to bad though but the boots kinda make me wonder??? Drunk

The top ones are an updated Ken.

I love Roberto Ferrari's stuff because he's kept their old faces and just updated the rest of the look. So they still look like people, the way they did in the original, rather than too manga-ish.

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 18-07-2006 21:25 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Lux Lux is a Female

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by gatchgirl
I will be looking for more videos from you.... someday I might even try to make one myself

Please try! It's quite easy if you already have the video files in the right format (.avi).
Springie is trying too and I can't wait to see more Gatch videos from our group!

No new posts 19-07-2006 15:53 Lux is offline Send an Email to Lux Homepage of Lux Search for Posts by Lux Add Lux to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Hehe that second toilet one appears to have been removed by the site for violating its terms of service. Icecream1

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 19-07-2006 17:13 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

This might be another copy of the toilet one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJOweEVMj...panese%20toilet

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 19-07-2006 17:42 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

OMG...

Just watched this one, which looks like an ad for a potty training thing that plays music and talks while the kid does their stuff... It's like Mr Hanky taking a swim.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dJ_rBUhJ...panese%20toilet

I can imagine some bad Pavlovian stuff building up with the electronic music at the end, and the kiddies growing older and being entertained by similar waiting music on phone systems. I shall not go into more detail I'm sure we can all work out what I'm thinking of...

No new posts 19-07-2006 17:55 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer

I like both Ken and Joe's updated looks.

And I shall always be wary of seemingly ordinary things to do in Japan. Always. Sneaky pranksters, they are.

No new posts 20-07-2006 00:03 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: