Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » So far out of the loop...
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page So far out of the loop...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Berg Katse Berg Katse is a Female
Pleather Goddess

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2001

spacer
So far out of the loop... Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Seems like I've been missing EVERYTHING! And it's not just been on this website either--but all of them. My computer broke the first of March and it took me till now to save up cash to buy a new one. I'm three months behind on my business, my business' website, my homework--and I go on vacation for two weeks starting Saturday. How am I going to relax knowing I'm this far behind!?!

Ummm...and Cep...what's with putting up THIS SMILIE? --> Naughty

You do realize what that is insinuating...right? It's obvious that this smillie is a "cunning linguist" if you catch my drift. Wink

Katse

No new posts 01-06-2006 01:39 Berg Katse is offline Send an Email to Berg Katse Homepage of Berg Katse Search for Posts by Berg Katse Add Berg Katse to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: Katse (d9yaa@unb.ca)
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Oh I know, just as I am sure you know what this one is Sex

Oh yes, oh yes Hat

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 01-06-2006 11:47 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Cep is a smilie pimp.

Good luck on your job, Katse. Hope you're able to relax on your vacation regardless.

No new posts 01-06-2006 15:43 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer

I just wanna know where he gets his smilies from! I love them all!

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 03-06-2006 00:52 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer

I love this one: Wizard

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 03-06-2006 00:52 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

Glad to know that I'm not the only one who raised an eyebrow at Naughty But I do love em, best collection I've seen out there on the internet.

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 03-06-2006 20:49 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

Oh yes I search high and low for my smilie minions, there are many thousands out there but only the best get into my collection.

If you thought Naughty was raising eyebrows what the hell is this guy doing?! Naughty2

However as Administrator for the site I take no responsibility whatsoever for anyones interpretation of these smilies and that no smilies (to my immeadiate knowledge) where harmed during the collection.

Buzzsaw

....none at all *grinsmirk*

No new posts 05-06-2006 12:57 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

I have notice that not only you have Gatchamn/BOTP smileys Cep but also South Park smileys.

Every think of a crossover story there?

No new posts 05-06-2006 19:00 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer

Just don't be near Jun if they kill Kenny.

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 05-06-2006 19:50 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Crossover story, huh *** scratches chin and thinks of the possiblities*****

No new posts 05-06-2006 20:50 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

An interesting concept I must admit Smoke4

No new posts 06-06-2006 08:24 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

To quote Buoldrick from Blackadder. "I thing I have a cunning plan." Smiles evily.

No new posts 10-06-2006 09:22 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Go for it Metaliant, just let us know where we can view this cunning plan of yours as it transpires. Magic

No new posts 10-06-2006 15:10 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

Indeed some of us may be busy

Toilet2

No new posts 12-06-2006 09:15 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Alcoholic2 I need some thinking fuel first.

No new posts 12-06-2006 18:35 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Heres some Booze and Beer for you to get you thinking cap running!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then we shall be able to Party2

No new posts 12-06-2006 20:07 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
ThornGenX
Honoured Member

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-05-2005

spacer

Naughty smiles, I like it! Still my sentimental favorite would be this one Katse I have been away a long time too, but nice to be back.

A quote from the movie "Wall Street" 1987

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by ThornGenX on 15-06-2006 at 09:19.
No new posts 15-06-2006 09:18 ThornGenX is offline Send an Email to ThornGenX Search for Posts by ThornGenX Add ThornGenX to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: ThornGenX
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

Yay Thornies back! Hoppingmad

No new posts 15-06-2006 15:00 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by gatchgirl
Heres some Booze and Beer for you to get you thinking cap running!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then we shall be able to Party2

I had an idea?

How about this Gatchgirl. Zoltar is trying to take over South Park with Cartman and Stan, Kenny, Kyle, Butters and Timmy team up with G-Force to fight them. Also Tweek or Jimmy can be helping (well not really) Zark and Rover.

I haven't thought ofl the details yet but dos it sound promising to you yet?

No new posts 16-06-2006 08:25 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

It sounds like it could be a really interseting/funny story. I would love to read it.

No new posts 16-06-2006 09:39 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: