Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Film Flam » V for Vendetta
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page V for Vendetta
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer
Big Grin V for Vendetta Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

This movie was better then I thought. I went because my better half wanted to see it. I found it to be a nice mix of romance (without any sex) and enough action to keep a person alert and into the movie. I would recommend it to anyone. (Maybe not young kids though)

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 16-04-2006 19:18 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have seen one of these programmes The Making of....... but didn't have the money to see it. Pity, oh well, I just have to wait until I can either rented it on DVD or it's on telly.

No new posts 16-04-2006 19:49 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hopefully you will be able to get it on dvd. At least then it won't be censored. I guess that would depend on where you live though.

No new posts 16-04-2006 23:10 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Sometimes my local library will have the latest DVDs but sometimes, they don't have the ones I want.

Crying5

No new posts 17-04-2006 08:14 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Isn't V still at the cinema then? Oh well may as well wait for the extended version to be released on DVD later in the year Crazynoel

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 17-04-2006 09:34 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Haven't checked the cinema listiings lately.

No new posts 17-04-2006 11:53 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I know that it has been gone from this area for awhile. That may be so we don't start an uprising of our own!!!!! 2guns HEE HEE!!! Then again I don't think that Brokeback Mountain ever was at out cinema 5. Small townness on that part!

No new posts 17-04-2006 20:57 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: