Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Film Flam » Sin City
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Sin City
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
Sin City Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

And now for my review of the film Sin City.

Cool Smile Pleased Happy Big Grin

I thank you.

No new posts 11-06-2005 06:56 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

that Good huh?

Big Grin

No new posts 11-06-2005 16:31 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Yep and there was plenty of 2guns

No new posts 11-06-2005 19:45 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

then I shall await its release Down Under with much anticipation.

Guns1

No new posts 12-06-2005 07:55 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I will admit that I wasn't going to see at the cinema but thought stuff it and went. Glad I did. On Tursday I going back, but this time to watch Batman.

If you like the old black and white film noirs, then you will love Sin City.

2guns

No new posts 12-06-2005 18:11 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I saw it last night on cable and I recommend EVERY DAMN FANFIC WRITER and anime/manga fan to watch it!!

Unbelievable !!!! and Awesome!!!

Ok so I had to hide and wince behind a cushion during the gory scenes , and there were plenty of them, but Ive never enjoyed a movie for its cinemtography, as well as staying true to Frank Miller's orignial graphic novel so much!

Two thumbs up!!

No new posts 19-03-2006 14:48 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Buffy Buffy is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-07-2001

spacer

I think I went into great length on another location on this film.

Sometimes simplicity is best!~

Yay Metaliant!

"Spider sense....tingling."

No new posts 19-03-2006 15:15 Buffy is offline Send an Email to Buffy Search for Posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Why thank you Buffy dude. I do try to stick to the simple things as I am simple person. I must admit, after reading the 2 replys, I must go and see it on DVD again. 2guns Guns1

No new posts 19-03-2006 21:59 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Buffy Buffy is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Ahh...but the movie isn't simple! Does this mean you are attracted to the complex in your simplicity?

As for me....Yum....the movie gave me graphic art eyegasm. Slurp.

No new posts 20-03-2006 00:12 Buffy is offline Send an Email to Buffy Search for Posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your Buddy List
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

ah yes..

yes

AAAHH YES!!!!!!!

with phrases like " graphic art eyegasm" , im eager to dive into your review and revel in more "buffyisms"!!!!

Drool3 Drool3 Drool3

You wouldnt happen to have the link would you??

please?

Elfgrin1

No new posts 21-03-2006 14:11 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Buffy Buffy is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by imaqtz

You wouldnt happen to have the link would you??

please?

Elfgrin1

Ahhh. I wish I could comply chugra, unfortunately, when I went back to find the link I discovered that the thread had been pruned from the forum in question. At any rate, I like Mel's review better! Big Grin

No new posts 21-03-2006 18:18 Buffy is offline Send an Email to Buffy Search for Posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Maybe, I should take over Jonathon Ross's BBC film review programme.

No new posts 31-03-2006 09:01 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: