Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »You Gotta See This! » Music to somebody's ears
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Music to somebody's ears
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer
Music to somebody's ears Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

From my favourite news site, Ananova.com

quote:
Musical breast implants

Computer chips that store music could soon be built into a woman's breast implants.

One boob could hold an MP3 player and the other the person's whole music collection.

BT futurology, who have developed the idea, say it could be available within 15 years.

BT Laboratories' analyst Ian Pearson said flexible plastic electronics would sit inside the breast. A signal would be relayed to headphones, while the device would be controlled by Bluetooth using a panel on the wrist.

According to The Sun he said: "It is now very hard for me to thing of breast implants as just decorative. If a woman has something implanted permanently, it might as well do something useful."

The senors around the body linked through the electrical impulses in the chips may also be able to warn wearers about heart murmurs, blood pressure increases, diabetes and breast cancer.

Wow...

If they'd worked a digital radio into them as well, there'd be such obvious locations for tuning buttons.

I wonder if the real story was about implants that could warn of heart problems, diabetes, etc and then somebody said "what about implants' entertainment value har har har" and they came up with this?

How on earch would you change the batteries?

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 13-10-2005 11:19 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

O.o Can you imagine hugging someone and it going off? And how are musical breasts exactly useful?

I'm thinking the scientists are bored and horny.

No new posts 13-10-2005 12:37 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

"If a woman has something implanted permanently, it may as well be useful."

Uh, if not useful in some way, why would they be implanted in the first place?

Some things I just don't get.

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 13-10-2005 20:50 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Ronin
Exalted Member

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-09-2004

spacer

Im not sure I want to be seeing this.

No new posts 14-10-2005 21:38 Ronin is offline Send an Email to Ronin Search for Posts by Ronin Add Ronin to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: