Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Anime & Cartoons » Confuuuuuuuuuuuuuused...
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Confuuuuuuuuuuuuuused...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Askura
Forum Legend

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-07-2004

spacer
Confuuuuuuuuuuuuuused... Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

And puzzled.

Internet here was supposed to die at Midnight on Saturday as we switch provider, but here we are two days later and it's still going strong.

Not that complaining... we're just very puzzled by what's going on.

: scratches head :

Ste

No new posts 10-07-2005 23:49 Askura is offline Send an Email to Askura Search for Posts by Askura Add Askura to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: kernbrit
ThornGenX
Honoured Member

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-05-2005

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Don't feel too bad, I didn't even know that much until I just read your post. Confused

A quote from the movie "Wall Street" 1987

No new posts 11-07-2005 05:17 ThornGenX is offline Send an Email to ThornGenX Search for Posts by ThornGenX Add ThornGenX to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: ThornGenX
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Just changing accounts with our ISP took well over six weeks. We'd exchanged modems, and someone clicked "returned, account cancelled". I didn't notice until a month later when the internet fee wasn't on the bank statement. We did manage to get up the ladder to a support rep who knew what she was doing. They couldn't re-activate it or anything, so we ended up with a new account on dial-up for two weeks until the high-speed expired, then six hours of only dial-up, then the new account. That's why we now have our own domain name -- $25/year for email accounts that are ours so long as we keep paying, plus a bit more for someone to run the equipment, and we can change that person whenever we like.

I tell you, that six hours without high speed? Life changing.

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 11-07-2005 14:54 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
ThornGenX
Honoured Member

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-05-2005

spacer

I'm stuck on dial up. Can't afford cable or satellite and no DSL in my area.

A quote from the movie "Wall Street" 1987

No new posts 12-07-2005 19:48 ThornGenX is offline Send an Email to ThornGenX Search for Posts by ThornGenX Add ThornGenX to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: ThornGenX
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: