Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »You Gotta See This! » So now you know!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page So now you know!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer
Big Grin So now you know! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Bitcoin's COO explains what Bitcoin is. Pay close attention, people! twix

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vd19SboRhVY

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by ElectricWhite on 12-03-2014 at 14:18.
No new posts 12-03-2014 13:07 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I've attempted to open the link EW, but got a warning not to proceed....(SSL Error) I've never seen it before but I have decided not to try to look any further.. please don't be offended.

No new posts 12-03-2014 13:15 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I found the problem & fixed it -- I mistyped the URL. (Sorry 'bout that!) Please try it again.

No new posts 12-03-2014 13:19 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

tried it again, still got the same message. I've taken a screenshot, but don't know how to add it here, basically, it's saying I've reached a server called *.google.com, and could potentially be a hacker, so it might not be entirely your fault.

No new posts 12-03-2014 13:43 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

what is youtube.co? Or more importantly what does the .co stand for.

I know .com is american based and .ca is Canadian, uk would we United kingdom but I have never heard of .co. Was that a mistype EW?

No new posts 12-03-2014 14:11 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

.co is columbia

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 12-03-2014 14:18 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Okay, I went back and copy & pasted the @#$%^&*!!!! url. The three times I tried the link, it worked, so (hopefully) it should work now!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by ElectricWhite on 12-03-2014 at 14:48.
No new posts 12-03-2014 14:21 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

and it's third time lucky.... but worth it, that clip is hilarious!

Thanks for posting, and sorry for the hassle at the beginning Smile

No new posts 12-03-2014 14:26 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hey, if you didn't let me know, then there would've been a good number of disappointed people! Shrug

No new posts 12-03-2014 14:47 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Thanks EW! That worked.

And thanks Cep for the information on .co

No new posts 12-03-2014 14:55 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by ElectricWhite
Hey, if you didn't let me know, then there would've been a good number of disappointed people! Shrug

and we can't be having that now, can we.Nono1

No new posts 12-03-2014 14:59 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

I saw an article yesterday that the CEO of Bitcoin was found dead in Singapore. She was 28. It's being investigated as suspicious.

No new posts 13-03-2014 01:05 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

That article should read "a BitCoin CEO." There is no COO or CEO of BitCoin. It's quite a complicated thing to try to explain but I could try if you guys want.

No new posts 13-03-2014 04:13 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Sceptic Is it me, or does it seem like a few folks are overthinking this a wee bit?

No new posts 13-03-2014 13:06 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Daniella T Daniella T is a Female
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-09-2011

spacer

I saw on episode on "The good wife" about it, if it helps! Elfconfused1

P.S. For those who don't know, "The good wife" has nothing to with marriage, it's about lawyers and movers and shakers in the US.

No new posts 13-03-2014 18:29 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
Daniella T Daniella T is a Female
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-09-2011

spacer

BTW, thanks for the link, EW! Yes, it worked, and yes, I love CONAN!

No new posts 13-03-2014 18:30 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: