Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » RIP - Hollywood, Pt 2
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page RIP - Hollywood, Pt 2
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
UnpublishedWriter UnpublishedWriter is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 31-08-2009

spacer
RIP - Hollywood, Pt 2 Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

http://tv.yahoo.com/photos/tv-stars-we-v...2012-slideshow/

No new posts 06-07-2012 17:12 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Two have passed from The Andy Griifith Show. I know the actor who played Gomer (I hate it when senality kicks in and I can't rememeber the name) has been ill the past few years on and off, too.

No new posts 06-07-2012 20:19 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
amethyst amethyst is a Female
Wanted: $1000 Reward

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-07-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Becky Rock
Two have passed from The Andy Griifith Show. I know the actor who played Gomer (I hate it when senality kicks in and I can't rememeber the name) has been ill the past few years on and off, too.

Jim Nabors

George Lindsey who replaced him on the show died a few weeks ago.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by amethyst on 06-07-2012 at 20:31.
No new posts 06-07-2012 20:20 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

Those shows were on a log time ago and these guys are old, all except Ron Howard.

No new posts 07-07-2012 01:53 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: