Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Early San Diego Comic Con Report
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Early San Diego Comic Con Report
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mad Katharine Mad Katharine is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-04-2010

spacer
Early San Diego Comic Con Report Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Greetings, all! Broadcasting from the La Salsa Casita Condo in sunny downtown San Diego, I, Diinzumo and Allison the Deranged have an early San Diego Comic Con report.

Item number one: fans have been lining up at the convention center since yesterday around 6:00 PM Pacific Time...not to purchase next year's tickets in advance (although it would surprise me not at all if some were trying) but to be the first in line for a Twilight panel. One of the 20-story hotels near the center (the Omni, I think) has a full wrap graphic of the upcoming Cowboys and Aliens movie. That's approximately one acre of movie poster plastered all over a skyscraper. You can see this thing from Coronado Island.

Item two: we've discovered that the Trader Joe's "Dark Chocolate Lovers" chocolate bar, which is 85% cacao imported from Columbia, pairs excellently with Polka Dot 2009 Pfalz Germany Riesling. This is HIGHLY recommended for those of you within a twenty mile radius of a TJ's grocery store. I'm told that this chocolate is also good with old vine Zinfandel or Italian Ripasso. Will experiment with this tomorrow.

Item three: we're now watching Gatchaman episode 78: "Danger at 10,000 Meters" (I think I got the title right, the Riesling is working), with a DVD without a remote, so we are stuck listening to the English dub. We need more wine.

That's all for now, more tomorrow when the whole shindig starts!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Mad Katharine on 20-07-2011 at 04:06.
No new posts 20-07-2011 04:03 Mad Katharine is offline Send an Email to Mad Katharine Search for Posts by Mad Katharine Add Mad Katharine to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: