Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Anime & Cartoons » R.I.P. Peter Fernandez
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page R.I.P. Peter Fernandez
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
AllentownDarkWater AllentownDarkWater is a Male
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-01-2010

spacer
R.I.P. Peter Fernandez Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Oh God, first Carl Macek, then Ronnie James Dio, and now Peter Fernandez! The third saddest loss of the year! For those that don't know, Peter Fernandez was the writer and director of the english version of Mach Go Go Go, which is known to us americans as Speed Racer, and he also provided the voice for Speed Racer, Racer X and several other characters on the show. I also heard he did some voices in BOTP, but I don't know who he played. R.I.P. Peter! I'm going to miss you just as much as Carl Macek!

No new posts 16-07-2010 04:34 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all!

I'm saddened to hear this. Mr. Fernandez didn't have any involvement with BotP, but his impact on the world of anime from his work on Speed Racer and Marine Boy was tremendous. A true pioneer of dubbed anime, he will be greatly missed.

James

No new posts 16-07-2010 04:41 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: