Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman » Eagle and Swan NOW OPEN on myanimelist.net!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Eagle and Swan NOW OPEN on myanimelist.net!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
AllentownDarkWater AllentownDarkWater is a Male
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-01-2010

spacer
Eagle and Swan NOW OPEN on myanimelist.net! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

For all the Ken x Jun shippers, I introduce to you a brand new club:

http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=20455

Joining is free, and members can upload pictures. Now all it needs is a pic to use as its main image. I'd like to use one of Springie's Eagle x Swan fanarts probably, but I'll have to get her permission first. Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by AllentownDarkWater on 08-04-2010 at 02:10.
No new posts 08-04-2010 02:09 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

That's fine with me, Allen! I'm all for more Eagle/ Swan shipping sites! Animejoy

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 08-04-2010 02:15 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I'm a shipper too!!! Way to go!!! Smile

No new posts 08-04-2010 02:17 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Looks great but how about adding BOTP to the Anime Relations section, after all that is how most people seem to come to Gatch. At least according to our informal poll on this site.

I look forward to seeing how your site turns out.

No new posts 08-04-2010 02:19 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I must be making alot of Eagle and Swan shippers happy now that they have their own club! And thank you, Springie!

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
Looks great but how about adding BOTP to the Anime Relations section, after all that is how most people seem to come to Gatch. At least according to our informal poll on this site.

I look forward to seeing how your site turns out.

There is no entry for BotP in the database.

No new posts 08-04-2010 02:39 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

I added several screenshot pics...and a couple of my fanart pieces...it automatically took one of the pics and made it the main pic on the front page.

I didn't have any control over that! Sorry! I guess you can change it since you're the admin...

I'll keep adding pics when I can!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 08-04-2010 02:43 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

OOPS! I was going to add more fan art, but it has a limit of 25 pics...rats!

No new posts 08-04-2010 02:56 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Springie! Good way to help out a fan site! You have lots to contribute.

No new posts 08-04-2010 02:59 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer

Great!! Just been and joined!!

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 08-04-2010 03:09 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer

Wow ... Springie! What an awesome way to go back and look at your work all over again.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again .. you're so totally awesome!!

It looks like it will be a cute little shipper site! Can't wait to see how it progresses!

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 08-04-2010 03:12 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks, SJ...but I believe you have some really nice fan art you could add, too! And Ebony, add yours, too! *nudge, nudge*

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 08-04-2010 at 03:21.
No new posts 08-04-2010 03:20 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Allen, is 25 pics the limit that the club can add? Or just each member?

I'm afraid I might've hogged all the picture space! If so, please erase my pics and allow me to start over with just a few...I want to make room for everyone!

No new posts 08-04-2010 03:24 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
Allen, is 25 pics the limit that the club can add? Or just each member?

I'm afraid I might've hogged all the picture space! If so, please erase my pics and allow me to start over with just a few...I want to make room for everyone!

I'm not sure. I'll have to look into it. But I can't think of anything I can add that you've already added to test it. Thank you for your contributions though!

No new posts 08-04-2010 03:36 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

spacer

It does say that you can add something to the database. I'll try to add BotP and see what happens.

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 08-04-2010 05:23 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

spacer

Battle of the Planets is listed as an alternate under Gatchaman & can't seem to be added seprately.

No new posts 08-04-2010 05:26 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

I'm one happy Eagle and Swan shipper!

No new posts 08-04-2010 10:32 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

I'll have to check it out when I get home from work...

No new posts 08-04-2010 13:38 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

spacer

I just tried to upload a picture - not allowed. Total of 25 pics per club! Not too worry - Springie's are great ones to have!

No new posts 08-04-2010 15:07 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh no! Please erase some of the pics, Allen! I want everyone to have a chance to contribute!

No new posts 08-04-2010 21:34 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Ah! I can't make up my mind what to delete! They're all so good! Decisions decisions!

No new posts 09-04-2010 03:16 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: