Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Episode of the Week takes a Break
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Episode of the Week takes a Break
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Episode of the Week takes a Break Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I just posted this week's episode for discussion. However, the next two weeks will be off, so LB and I can celebrate American Thanksgiving. The next episode review will be posted in 3 weeks.

In the meantime, enjoy episode 55!

No new posts 16-11-2009 04:15 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I take this opportunity to wish all my American friends a very happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy your break at the most, TJ and LB ... you deserve it!

No new posts 16-11-2009 18:31 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Enjoy your break TJ and LB! I agree...you certainly deserve it! And I'll be looking forward to one of my fav episodes in the two weeks! Animevalentine

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 16-11-2009 23:01 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Cain Highwind Cain Highwind is a Male
Exalted Member

I am a Swallow.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 13-11-2008

spacer

This is good, this'll give me some time to catch up to hopefully partake in discussions Smile

Happy Thanksgiving guys Smile

No new posts 18-11-2009 06:13 Cain Highwind is offline Send an Email to Cain Highwind Search for Posts by Cain Highwind Add Cain Highwind to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Cain Sakazaki YIM Screenname: mog1138 MSN Screenname: mog1138@yahoo.com
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

I wanted to note that again, LB and I will be taking the next 2 weeks off to celebrate Christmas and New Year's with our loved ones. LB will be back on Monday, January 4 with Episode 58!

Until then, have a wonderful holiday!

No new posts 16-12-2009 13:48 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Enjoy your break you certainly deserve it after such excellent reviews.

No new posts 16-12-2009 15:13 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Firebird
Enjoy your break you certainly deserve it after such excellent reviews.

Same here!

No new posts 17-12-2009 17:52 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: