Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Party time
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Party time
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer
Party time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I'm thinking that we never had a party for LB or FB for hitting the big 3000 post. So here's the start!!!!!!!! Yippee Yippee woohoo woohoo whoo whoo Thumbsup thumbsup2 Rockband Party4 Party3 Party2 Party1 Power glomp Overload Mosh

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 28-09-2009 20:50 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

WAY TO GO GIRLS!

You've hit the big one time to throw open the doors of the Snack J and get the music happening and beer flowing!

Party2 Party1 Pint Pint Party3 Party3

No new posts 28-09-2009 22:58 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hey thanks, GG! Party1

I guess I won't be getting any more red squares beneath my name now, but hopefully I'll reach 4000 at some point here -and Firebird too!

No new posts 28-09-2009 22:59 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

I missed it when I reached 4000! Not very observant am I....I only realized it today...

No new posts 28-09-2009 23:14 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
UnpublishedWriter UnpublishedWriter is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 31-08-2009

spacer

So that's how I get little squares under my name!

I had wondered about that.

Congrats!

No new posts 28-09-2009 23:45 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

So now we can party for both LB and Ebony! WOOHOO!! Animejoy

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 28-09-2009 23:52 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
amethyst amethyst is a Female
Wanted: $1000 Reward

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-07-2009

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by UnpublishedWriter
So that's how I get little squares under my name!

I had wondered about that.

Congrats!

Don't feel bad, I didn't make the connection either. I just noticed the descriptions under our names and how some seem to have scripted ones and others have more personalized ones.

No new posts 28-09-2009 23:53 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Whoo hoo! Go LB!!!!! Party1 Party2 Party3 Party4

I have to admit, I'm usually not paying attention to these things. Holy moley! Is that how many I have? Yikes! Maybe I need to get a life...

Naww... this one is so much fun. Big Grin

Amethyst, most people have the same titles, based on their number of posts. Springie, FB and I won contests which gave us the right to pick our own titles. James had his title granted to him by Cep (for obvious reasons). I think we're the only ones with customized titles.

No new posts 29-09-2009 00:41 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
amethyst amethyst is a Female
Wanted: $1000 Reward

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-07-2009

spacer

Cool, thanks for the info, TJ.

No new posts 29-09-2009 02:29 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Yep they're special! Hugs, TJ, Srpingie, and James....

Soooo how do we get this party rockin???? Sorry LB and FB, I wasn't out to highjack the party.

No new posts 29-09-2009 03:36 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Well done peeps Elfsmile1

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 29-09-2009 06:57 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

Congrats to all! Leave the cake to me ... but it has to be a big one as we must put 3000 candles on it! Animecheers Birthday2

No new posts 29-09-2009 11:13 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Congratulations everyone on reaching that milestone.

Beer Here's to many more enjoyable posts from all of you.

No new posts 29-09-2009 11:15 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by gatchamarie
Congrats to all! Leave the cake to me ... but it has to be a big one as we must put 3000 candles on it! Animecheers Birthday2

These guys can help with that. Overload

No new posts 29-09-2009 12:17 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

Can do with some help!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by gatchamarie on 29-09-2009 at 16:11.
No new posts 29-09-2009 16:08 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
Yep they're special! Hugs, TJ, Srpingie, and James....

Soooo how do we get this party rockin???? Sorry LB and FB, I wasn't out to highjack the party.

aww Ebony Happy to celebrate you hitting the big 4000 and thank you to everyone else!

*shares around the drinks and lets off some party streamers*

No new posts 29-09-2009 16:45 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: