Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »You Gotta See This! » Sound of Music... in Belgium?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Sound of Music... in Belgium?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Sound of Music... in Belgium? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Enjoy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EYAUazLI...2265&feature=iv

No new posts 29-06-2009 02:10 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hahaha, it's so relaxing! I wish they'd play this in out metro stations!

No new posts 29-06-2009 07:08 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

That was fun to watch! It was interesting to see people go from "What the heck are they doing?" to enjoying enjoying the show, and for some, even trying to join in.

I would have a tough time being that energetic at 8 am -that's for sure!

No new posts 29-06-2009 12:54 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

I can not download it right now, but if this is what I am thinking, I have seen several things like this. They might even be listed in the links beside that video.

No new posts 29-06-2009 13:01 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

Thanks for sharing TJ! For passers by it must have been a very pleasant surprise and those dancers were sooo good to produce such a stunt after rehearsing it only for two times taking into consideration the amount of persons involved!

No new posts 29-06-2009 15:54 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Thats wa y to break the boring time of waiting for the train!

I wish someone did something like that when I travelled to city everyday for work! (Sydney)

No new posts 30-06-2009 12:53 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Barrdwing Barrdwing is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-08-2008

spacer

Well, this comment is coming late, but better late than never . . . that was one seriously cool production! I really enjoyed watching the cast members appear out of nowhere, the increasing complexity of the dancing, and the reactions of the passers-by--especially the elderly lady, who was loving every minute of it. What a neat idea, and how well-executed! Big Grin

No new posts 02-08-2009 04:25 Barrdwing is offline Send an Email to Barrdwing Search for Posts by Barrdwing Add Barrdwing to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: