Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Chat » Fantasy Gatchaman Live Castin Choices
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Fantasy Gatchaman Live Castin Choices
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Xephon0930 Xephon0930 is a Male

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 13-04-2009

spacer
Fantasy Gatchaman Live Casting Choices Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Dr. Nambu:George Takei
Ken Washio:Hyde
Joe Asakura:Gackt
Jun:Aya Hirano
the rest I don't know....

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Xephon0930 on 28-04-2009 at 15:34.
No new posts 28-04-2009 15:33 Xephon0930 is offline Send an Email to Xephon0930 Search for Posts by Xephon0930 Add Xephon0930 to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Yeah they did that one early on in the series didn't they...

Well you could say the Eagle isn't into descrimination when he's pissed off...

No new posts 28-04-2009 23:12 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hey Xephon, we had a thread about this topic not too long ago...check this out...

Casting Call

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 28-04-2009 23:32 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Thats true Springie... Remeber Sosai Tim's funny captions maybe its time to remind everyone about them he's produces some funny ones over the years.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 29-04-2009 at 11:53.
No new posts 29-04-2009 11:52 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

I hadn't actually seen the other topic but there are some nice choces there

No new posts 29-04-2009 16:07 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
UnpublishedWriter UnpublishedWriter is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 31-08-2009

spacer

I liked the idea of Daniel Radcliffe as Ken. He has the big blue eyes, the cute-but-determined face, and has the bod (judging by the publicity pics for 'Equus').

Pattinson needs a trainer, first, if he's to be Joe. He already has the anime hair.

Work Daniel Dae Kim in there somewhere. Preferably in a tight shirt. The man is HAWT!

No new posts 30-09-2009 23:42 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

What about this Italian actor to play Ken's role?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by gatchamarie on 01-10-2009 at 16:43.
No new posts 01-10-2009 16:42 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

Every time I see Dan Radcliffe, I think I will always see "Harry Potter" -as unfair as that is to him. Now, Robert Pattinson... I've seen the Twilight movie, but he's not all that stuck in my head as "Edward" -or at least not yet. That Italian actor, however, I have no idea who he is, and he does look like a curlier-haired Ken. What's his name, Gatchamarie?

I have trouble thinking of actors to play live action versions of the Gatchaman characters, because most of the actors I know of and like are too old to convincingly play teenagers, or inextricably linked, in my head, to other characters!

No new posts 01-10-2009 19:36 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
UnpublishedWriter UnpublishedWriter is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 31-08-2009

spacer

Oh, yeah, and Hillary Swank for Berg Katse, based entirely on her performance in 'Boys Don't Cry'. She made a convincing guy.

No new posts 01-10-2009 23:29 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by lborgia88
That Italian actor, however, I have no idea who he is, and he does look like a curlier-haired Ken. What's his name, Gatchamarie?

He is Riccardo Scarmacio and he is in the top 5 list of Italian actors!

No new posts 02-10-2009 07:00 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer

I'd like to see Summer Glau as Jun - she did an awesome job in Firefly/Serenity (she's actually a trained dancer) and Tilda Swinton as Berg Katse.

Did you see Tilda in Orlando? She played both a male and female in that - and did an incredible job.

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 02-10-2009 20:18 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: