Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman » Megas XLR BOTP Episode
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Megas XLR BOTP Episode
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Megas XLR BOTP Episode Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Sorry, I couldn't find a BOTP section for this.

A friend of mine posted this on another site, and I thought you all might enjoy it! I was ROTFL!

There are three parts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRMgZCusnso
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVsF0klWw...related&search=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xw327Icy3...related&search=

Enjoy!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 29-05-2007 at 16:57.
No new posts 29-05-2007 16:56 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hmmm ..... Interesting.

I had to watch this without sound because Joshie destroyed our speakers, but S-Force looks like a mix between Voltron and G-Force...

PRetty groovy ... BUt a modern toon - and no EAgle/Swan lovin??

Gah...

Heh heh...

Will see if I can watch this gem at work tomorrow.

Thanks for sharing!!

SJ

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 29-05-2007 21:23 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
Ruthie
Former Lurker

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Eek2 Uh, shouldn't someone be suing someone else right about now?

No new posts 30-05-2007 02:44 Ruthie is offline Send an Email to Ruthie Search for Posts by Ruthie Add Ruthie to your Buddy List
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer

So ... I got sneaky and listened a little. ...

Did y'all recognize a familiar voice in there?

Huh?

Huh?

You know, a certain condor playing a certain condor wannabe?

Heh heh

I swear that's Jason!

And I KNOW I can hear Zark in there too ....

sigh .... I'm actually ... not overly impressed with this bastardized version of our team ...

Fun, of course, but that's about it.

And, who sues who?

Have you SEEN Atomic Betty?

That's a blatant rip-off if you ask me!

SJ

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 30-05-2007 12:04 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Yes Ronnie Schell and Alan Young provided the voices for that Megas spoof. Wink

No new posts 30-05-2007 14:41 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Cain Highwind Cain Highwind is a Male
Exalted Member

I am a Swallow.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 13-11-2008

spacer

Hey I noticed the YT links don't work anymore, and also there was a "sequel" episode so here ya go (I don't know which one you originally linked to)

Kinda crappy quality though.

http://www.guba.com/watch/3000036066
http://www.guba.com/watch/3000036107

No new posts 13-11-2008 20:25 Cain Highwind is offline Send an Email to Cain Highwind Search for Posts by Cain Highwind Add Cain Highwind to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Cain Sakazaki YIM Screenname: mog1138 MSN Screenname: mog1138@yahoo.com
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

OMG! What was that?? Is that for real (meaning, is that a real series)???

ITA with SJ - it seemed like a bad mix of BoTP and Voltron (right down to the lion helmets!)

BTW, what was with the horrible Jersey accents???? Seriously, WE DON"T SPEAK LIKE THAT!! Even in South Jersey - and we all know how strange the South Jerseyans are! LOL! Big Grin

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 14-11-2008 00:12 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

Thanks for giving that second link Cain... and welcome to the site.

Hino I agree with you and SJ on the whole Voltron/BOTP mix.

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by gatchgirl on 14-11-2008 at 00:15.
No new posts 14-11-2008 00:13 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

When or is this still on?

No new posts 14-11-2008 00:15 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by gatchgirl

OK, search engines are great, still thanks for sharing these.

No new posts 14-11-2008 00:19 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I had originally posted the second link you have there, Cain. I hadn't seen the other one! Annoying how all of the stuff on Youtube disappears.

That is so hysterical... and so on the money! ROFL 2

Thanks for sharing those links!

No new posts 14-11-2008 02:15 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
shamrokchick shamrokchick is a Female
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-08-2008

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori
OMG! What was that?? Is that for real (meaning, is that a real series)???

ITA with SJ - it seemed like a bad mix of BoTP and Voltron (right down to the lion helmets!)

BTW, what was with the horrible Jersey accents???? Seriously, WE DON"T SPEAK LIKE THAT!! Even in South Jersey - and we all know how strange the South Jerseyans are! LOL! Big Grin

Laugh2 I agree with you on that one!

No new posts 14-11-2008 02:35 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
Barrdwing Barrdwing is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-08-2008

spacer

Oh, good old Megass! Animelol That rendition was so unbelievably bad, and yet so funny . . . now, has anybody seen what "Winx Club" did on this theme? (It turned up at Comic-Con a few years ago. We all just about died laughing.) I don't know which episode it was, but it actually made the Megass rendition look good.

No new posts 14-11-2008 05:08 Barrdwing is offline Send an Email to Barrdwing Search for Posts by Barrdwing Add Barrdwing to your Buddy List
Condorfan Condorfan is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-09-2006

spacer

quote:

It was on Cartoon Network a few years ago. Better than the usual kiddie fare but I wasn't a regular viewer. I think they did 2 episodes spoofing G-Force and I don't know if I'm right but I think Casey Kasem did the leader. I haven't seen the clips yet but hope to soon. I was hoping that Boomerang or Cartoon Network might rerun the series so I could get those episodes. Oh well.

No new posts 15-11-2008 18:54 Condorfan is offline Send an Email to Condorfan Search for Posts by Condorfan Add Condorfan to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Fallonminx

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Just click on Cain's links, Condorfan! The eps are right there!

No new posts 15-11-2008 20:09 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Master Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun

I only have dial up connection--it can't do streaming video. I have to get to a computer that has DSL. I hope to soon!

No new posts 16-11-2008 05:20 Condorfan is offline Send an Email to Condorfan Search for Posts by Condorfan Add Condorfan to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Fallonminx

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Condorfan
quote:

I only have dial up connection--it can't do streaming video. I have to get to a computer that has DSL. I hope to soon!

Huggles I feel your pain!

No new posts 16-11-2008 15:40 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:

Thanks CF for the information. Oh the days of dial up, I hope to never have to go back, we shall see.

No new posts 16-11-2008 16:13 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Cain Highwind Cain Highwind is a Male
Exalted Member

I am a Swallow.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 13-11-2008

spacer

quote:
quote:
quote:

Thanks CF for the information. Oh the days of dial up, I hope to never have to go back, we shall see.

I agree with you on that one. I feel sorry for my mom and brother in New Zealand. They technically have broadband, but it's really just as slow as dial-up, and most streaming video sites won't work for them. I hope the new place they're moving to they can find a better ISP.

No new posts 16-11-2008 17:04 Cain Highwind is offline Send an Email to Cain Highwind Search for Posts by Cain Highwind Add Cain Highwind to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Cain Sakazaki YIM Screenname: mog1138 MSN Screenname: mog1138@yahoo.com
Master Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Cain Highwind
quote:
quote:
quote:

I agree with you on that one. I feel sorry for my mom and brother in New Zealand. They technically have broadband, but it's really just as slow as dial-up, and most streaming video sites won't work for them. I hope the new place they're moving to they can find a better ISP.

I feel like everyone has flying cars and I have a horse and buggy. I'm thinking the best way to go is to get a laptop and a wireless network card. It's not as secure but dial up is driving me crazy! Breakcomp

No new posts 16-11-2008 18:34 Condorfan is offline Send an Email to Condorfan Search for Posts by Condorfan Add Condorfan to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Fallonminx
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: