Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Another Bird Returns to the Nest
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Another Bird Returns to the Nest
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer
Another Bird Returns to the Nest Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi All! I'm ba-aack! Big Grin

Glad to see that so many are still around and chatting! And wow, lookie at all the new Gatchamaniacs who have joined! Welcome to each of you!!

Hope all is well for everyone here. I literally just logged in, so I haven't even started reading any threads yet. I'm almost tempted to ask for a Cliff Notes version of what I've missed while I've been gone, but the challenge of reading over 1,500 posts intrigues me. (ok, so even I know that I'll never read 1,500 posts!)

(Yikes! I've been gone way too long... I can't remember/find the names of my favorite smilies!!! Guess I'll have to go with the text shorthand for now! LOL!)

Anywhoo, I'm off to read and see what I've missed while I've been gone. Huggles to all!

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 16-08-2009 21:02 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hino!! Welcome back into the fold! You have certainly been missed here! Huggles Flower

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 16-08-2009 21:39 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
shamrokchick shamrokchick is a Female
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-08-2008

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Welcome back Hino Wave3.. I know what you mean about seeing 1500 posts and forgetting all your fav smilies lol...

No new posts 16-08-2009 22:21 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Hi Hino! We all get busy from time to time. You've been missed!

No new posts 16-08-2009 23:02 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Hey Hino, welcome back!

No new posts 17-08-2009 06:23 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Welcome Back Hino!!! Snoopy Dance
Your perspective has been missed here. Looking forward to seeing more of your posts and deep reflections.Animelol

No new posts 18-08-2009 19:30 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

Welcome back Hino! Here's one smiley for you Huggles

No new posts 19-08-2009 16:54 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks all! It's good to be back. I'm hoping to not be such a stranger anymore! Programming

No new posts 22-08-2009 15:20 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

Aww, Hino, re-accommodation takes a bit of time! But no way you'd be a stranger!

No new posts 22-08-2009 15:42 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

Aww! Thanks, Amy! Huggles

No new posts 23-08-2009 15:54 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Hino, it's great to see you posting again! I know RL has been busy for you, so I'm glad it's calmed down enough that you're back here. I just came back to 19 threads and 394 posts myself... although I think that's kind of low for 3 weeks of action. What's going on around here? Is everyone on summer vacation? Well, I was, I guess... Bandit2

Well, I'm off to catch up, and I guess I have an episode review to post today.... Wink

Great to see you here, Hino!

No new posts 24-08-2009 10:35 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I would say that is about typical for the summer TJ, although over all I think we have slowed down a lot on this board from a year ago.

No new posts 24-08-2009 13:57 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

Great to have you back around Hino. Huggles

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 26-08-2009 02:18 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
gogirl212 gogirl212 is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-07-2008

spacer

I'm a little late to the welcome back party 'cause I was wandering around dealing with life for a few weeks there myself - but so great to have you back around! Flower

There was no one to talk to about the Billy Joel/Elton John concert . . .! (I went for my birthday last month - omg. nothing like a stadium concert that last for 3 hours). Rockband

No new posts 29-08-2009 19:08 gogirl212 is offline Send an Email to gogirl212 Search for Posts by gogirl212 Add gogirl212 to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: terrihasacat
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Oh GoGirl, I am so jealous...I would have LOVED to have gone to that concert!!!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 29-08-2009 20:06 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer

i'm also slowly getting back into things. Some of you may know that my mum was hospitalised at the end of March and died on 23 April - very sudden, very unexpected.

I've had to deal with that, and with packing all her stuff up (as well as being executor of her estate).

Add to that, in early May I contracted bronchitis - and have now discovered (after not getting really well again) that I've actually had pnumonia!

So - hopefully will be slowly getting back into things.

As usual - I couldn;t have gotten through this without Ste.

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 30-08-2009 07:22 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

WElcome back Maddy! Wave1

Sorry to hear about your Mum, and then the pnumonia to top it all off. Hope you will be around more as things clear themselves up.

No new posts 30-08-2009 12:09 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

I am very sorry to hear about your mother, Maddy. Huggles I hope you are recovering from your illness, and I'm very happy that Ste was there for you!

No new posts 30-08-2009 12:35 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
gogirl212 gogirl212 is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-07-2008

spacer

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss Maddy. Hang in there and recover well and know that you have all of our good wishes to help you along.Daisy1

No new posts 30-08-2009 13:16 gogirl212 is offline Send an Email to gogirl212 Search for Posts by gogirl212 Add gogirl212 to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: terrihasacat
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

My condolences, Maddy. I hope things are getting better for you. Huggles

No new posts 30-08-2009 13:35 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: