Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Hello again!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hello again!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
meg meg is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

Registration Date: 06-02-2008

spacer
Smile Hello again! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi again! I'm back from wonderful and hot Australia. In cold and soon snowing DK. Thank you all for the wishes and suggestions. Hope you all had merry Christmas and good New Year!
Between the family events we managed to travel a bit, and I managed to visit the Old Melbourne Goal. Thanks for the suggestion TJ!
And another thing! This is the cutest creature I've ever seen!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by meg on 29-01-2009 at 19:09.
No new posts 29-01-2009 19:08 meg is offline Send an Email to meg Search for Posts by meg Add meg to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Glad you had such a great time, Meg! We loved the Old Melbourne Gaol too. Did you take the special tour where they 'book' you? Scared my kids straight! Big Grin

It's great to have you back! Sorry about the cold. Huggles

No new posts 29-01-2009 20:07 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
meg meg is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
Glad you had such a great time, Meg! We loved the Old Melbourne Gaol too. Did you take the special tour where they 'book' you? Scared my kids straight! Big Grin

It's great to have you back! Sorry about the cold. Huggles

I just did self guided tour. I was to busy to spend two hours over there. I went to watch some tennis afterwards. The atmosphere was great.

Thanks TJ! It's great to be back!
And the cold seems so much cooler after spending all the time in 30 plus degrees. Have to get used to it again. Cold

No new posts 29-01-2009 20:44 meg is offline Send an Email to meg Search for Posts by meg Add meg to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

Welcome back, Meg! I'm glad you had a fun trip and enjoyed the summer weather. Sun

No new posts 29-01-2009 21:07 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Cain Highwind Cain Highwind is a Male
Exalted Member

I am a Swallow.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 13-11-2008

spacer

Yeah, must be nice.

I visit my Mom in New Zealand every year. I kinda wish I could go when it's summer over there, but it's generally between 3 and 5 thousand while going over there when it's Winter (and Summer for us) is only about 1500 tops. Glad you had fun.

No new posts 29-01-2009 21:52 Cain Highwind is offline Send an Email to Cain Highwind Search for Posts by Cain Highwind Add Cain Highwind to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Cain Sakazaki YIM Screenname: mog1138 MSN Screenname: mog1138@yahoo.com
shamrokchick shamrokchick is a Female
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-08-2008

spacer

Welcome back! Sounds like you had fun in the sun Smile

No new posts 29-01-2009 22:30 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Welcome back, Meg!! Sounds like you had a great time in Australia! Too bad you couldn't have packed up some of that warm summer weather and brought it back with you!

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 31-01-2009 23:00 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

Welcome back Meg, glad to see you made it home safely. This cold weather and snow can end anytime soon. thumbsup2

Cain, I found out this past Christmas, that I have a second cousin that lives in New Zealand ... maybe I should try to get to know her better! Elk

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 01-02-2009 00:00 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Meg,

You missed the 40 plus degree's days they've just had recently in Melbourne along with massive bush fires in VIC (Not to mention the tragic incident that happened a few days ago on the main bridge over the river...)

Koala's are cute! Did you buy a copy of Blinky Bill while you were here!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 01-02-2009 at 22:35.
No new posts 01-02-2009 22:35 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
meg meg is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

spacer

Thank you guys!
I'm delighted to be back. Back at work now, and finally getting used to the weather here. And sleeping in my own bed!

Ebony, I'm glad I missed 40 plus degree's . I'm not used to so much heat. I wasn't coping well even with 35 degree's. I'm sorry to hear about the bush fires.
I didn't know about that bridge accident until now. That's terrible.
We were lucky with that Coala. It was quite low on the tree to begin with, and then in moved even lower.
I didn't hear about Blinky Bill over there. Just checked it on youtube. It's cute.
We got "The Castle" from our family Daisy2
I wanted to buy "Secret Lives of Us" but never made it to the JB Hi-Fi. Maybe next time :-).

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by meg on 03-02-2009 at 17:33.
No new posts 03-02-2009 17:28 meg is offline Send an Email to meg Search for Posts by meg Add meg to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: