Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Berg Katse Week
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): [1]  2  3  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Berg Katse Week
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Berg Katse Week Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Since we are now two days into this week and we have a few votes for BK week, I have now started an official week.

All Hail Lord Katse!!!!

No new posts 23-09-2008 21:57 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Erm, I have a question. Are we having one week of male Berg Katse and then another week for the female Berg Kartse?

No new posts 23-09-2008 22:07 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Here are two of my favourite Katse pics drawn by our very own Katsesama.

No new posts 23-09-2008 22:08 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Metaliant
Erm, I have a question. Are we having one week of male Berg Katse and then another week for the female Berg Kartse?

LOL
I would say both the same week.

Just like we did the Eagle, Condor, Swan, Swallow and Owl in uniform and out of uniform in one week. Sceptic

No new posts 23-09-2008 22:10 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

And I like these two pieces as well by Victoria Cinderton - also from DA.
" target="_blank"> 

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 23-09-2008 at 22:43.
No new posts 23-09-2008 22:20 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Ladygalactor777 Ladygalactor777 is a Female
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 21-08-2008

spacer

OH a week on my honor hahahahha!
yes Hail Katse

Flamebounce

No new posts 23-09-2008 22:34 Ladygalactor777 is offline Send an Email to Ladygalactor777 Search for Posts by Ladygalactor777 Add Ladygalactor777 to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Time to dig out some oldies...

...and I believe this one was done by either Raggletag, or Sosai X...

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 23-09-2008 22:59 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

I don't have many Katse pics, since my screencaps are generally from Gatch II and F...

But let's see...

Katse (almost) unmasked:

Katse has the Swan in a bind:

Katse isn't happy to see the Swan coming back for revenge:

Egobossler is lectured by Sosai Z on the errors that Katse made:

Oh yes, from Halloween 2006, our Katse pumpkin:

(don't laugh, I'm not a very good carver)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 23-09-2008 at 23:22.
No new posts 23-09-2008 23:21 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Ohhhh, yes I remember you showing us that pumpkin before.

I think it is great. Clap

No new posts 23-09-2008 23:27 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

A few pics...

The last one is a baaaad screencap, but it cracks me up -what were the artists doing?

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by lborgia88 on 24-09-2008 at 00:22.
No new posts 24-09-2008 00:20 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Ohhh, that looks painful.
I wonder if Springie caught that blooper for the shots she has been grabbing.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 24-09-2008 at 00:40.
No new posts 24-09-2008 00:39 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh, I think I have a worse one!! LOL

Another addition to the "What were they thinking?" list!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 24-09-2008 00:40 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie

Ha ha ha! Much, much worse! Laugh2

No new posts 24-09-2008 00:55 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

Oh, boy!
I don't know who I feel sorrier for....

No new posts 24-09-2008 01:10 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Oh my... no wonder you found that screenshot on Bird Go! pound

No new posts 24-09-2008 01:48 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun

Yes, that's my excuse.

Where did Springie find hers? Smirk

No new posts 24-09-2008 02:58 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
gogirl212 gogirl212 is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-07-2008

spacer

I am learning so much more about the relationship between the Eagle and Katse then really I ever wanted to know!

No new posts 24-09-2008 03:23 gogirl212 is offline Send an Email to gogirl212 Search for Posts by gogirl212 Add gogirl212 to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: terrihasacat

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by lborgia88
quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun

Yes, that's my excuse.

Where did Springie find hers? Smirk

This is my own screen shot...it is featured on my Fan Pages! LOL...I hope to add them to the "Jun's Joint" site when I finish!

No new posts 24-09-2008 09:14 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

quote:

I think we know why the it's difficult for the Swan to catch the eye of the Eagle now.

I like the pumpikin pic TJ.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Metaliant on 24-09-2008 at 13:55.
No new posts 24-09-2008 13:55 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
shamrokchick shamrokchick is a Female
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-08-2008

spacer

pound Now we know why the eagle ignores the swan...

Love the Katse pumpkin Smile

No new posts 24-09-2008 21:23 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
[1]  2  3  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (4): [1]  2  3  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: