Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »You Gotta See This! » More YouTube weirdness
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page More YouTube weirdness
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Condorfan Condorfan is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-09-2006

spacer
More YouTube weirdness Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello everyone!

Browsing on Youtube (using a better computer) I found this. If it has already been brought up, sorry for repeating.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGr0auEuJNs

Hope that works!

No new posts 04-08-2008 03:30 Condorfan is offline Send an Email to Condorfan Search for Posts by Condorfan Add Condorfan to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Fallonminx
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I'd never seen this before. Perhaps if Gatch had been made it the 50s instead of the 70s, the theme would have sounded like this!

No new posts 04-08-2008 12:52 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
gogirl212 gogirl212 is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-07-2008

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

That was just too cute.

Here's my favorite version of the theme song:

Headbanger style!

No new posts 05-08-2008 00:43 gogirl212 is offline Send an Email to gogirl212 Search for Posts by gogirl212 Add gogirl212 to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: terrihasacat
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Wow.... I didn't know Bobby McFerrin sang in Japanese! ROFL 2

That was great! I love the Chibi drawings going along with it, too!

No new posts 05-08-2008 17:23 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Condorfan Condorfan is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-09-2006

spacer

Found this on YouTube: Check it out!

Anime Muppet Style

Hope that works!

PS. I'm back everyone! Really this time! Had surgery on Wednesday--got out on Saturday. Doctor Dreamy said everything went well--just no Condor chasing for a while! Hugs to all at Gatchamania--thanks for your well wishes--I missed everyone! Animelove Huggles

No new posts 29-09-2008 05:00 Condorfan is offline Send an Email to Condorfan Search for Posts by Condorfan Add Condorfan to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Fallonminx
saturn saturn is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

Registration Date: 21-05-2008

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Condorfan
Found this on YouTube: Check it out!

Anime Muppet Style

Hope that works!

PS. I'm back everyone! Really this time! Had surgery on Wednesday--got out on Saturday. Doctor Dreamy said everything went well--just no Condor chasing for a while! Hugs to all at Gatchamania--thanks for your well wishes--I missed everyone! Animelove Huggles

Dear Condorfan
Welcome back. We have been missing you so much, and don't even mention the Condor,Condor, he has been very moody&grumpy for missing one of his favorite girl, animewink

Thank you for sharing the links for the above videos, they are interesting to watch.

No new posts 29-09-2008 08:01 saturn is offline Send an Email to saturn Search for Posts by saturn Add saturn to your Buddy List
shamrokchick shamrokchick is a Female
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-08-2008

spacer

Laugh1 These are all great. Welcome back CondorFan! I'm glad everything went well and you'll be condor chasing in no time... Wink

No new posts 29-09-2008 12:29 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Welcome back Condorfan.
You have been missed by the Condor, but there have been plenty of us around to comfort him in your absence. Animegiggle

No new posts 29-09-2008 13:09 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I'm gld to see you back and around, Condorfan! And thanks for the new video! The Muppet one was pretty good!

No new posts 29-09-2008 13:25 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Welcome back, Condorfan! I'm glad you're doing well.

Funny, now I'm wondering which muppets I would cast as the Gatch characters!

One possibility...

No new posts 29-09-2008 15:49 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

ROTFL!!!! I'm just hoping and praying that the Swan isn't Miss Piggy. Sure, she's got the fighting skills and the hots for the number one, but... but....

Oh heck. Miss Piggy is the Swan. Hiding

Pssstttt..... Gonzo is Jinpei! Bunsen Honeydew is Nambu and Beaker is Pandora. (he's even got the red hair!)

Based on this picture, I think Joe is Animal...

Ryu is the Swedish Chef?

No new posts 29-09-2008 16:49 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Winknudge Teehee...that was great, Condorfan! Good to have you back with us! I am cracking up at the idea of muppet Gatchaman characters...so who would be Katse?

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 29-09-2008 19:47 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
Winknudge Teehee...that was great, Condorfan! Good to have you back with us! I am cracking up at the idea of muppet Gatchaman characters...so who would be Katse?

Statler or Waldorf... with lipstick? Wink

No new posts 29-09-2008 19:56 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
ROTFL!!!! I'm just hoping and praying that the Swan isn't Miss Piggy. Sure, she's got the fighting skills and the hots for the number one, but... but....

Oh heck. Miss Piggy is the Swan. Hiding

Pssstttt..... Gonzo is Jinpei! Bunsen Honeydew is Nambu and Beaker is Pandora. (he's even got the red hair!)

Based on this picture, I think Joe is Animal...

Ryu is the Swedish Chef?

Dr. Bunsen Honeydew as Nambu! Ha ha ha -perfect!

I think the Count, from Sesame Street, could be Katse too -he's got the cape with a high collar, and he's purple. Maybe Sam the Eagle from the Muppet Show could do Leader X -he's got the blue beak and glaring eyes.

No new posts 29-09-2008 22:17 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I like the Count as Katse... and Sam as Leadr X... I think Sam would keel over and die, hearing that! ROFL 2

No new posts 29-09-2008 22:47 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

pound

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 29-09-2008 22:48 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
quote:
Originally posted by Springie

Statler or Waldorf... with lipstick? Wink

Maybe one of them, either Waldorf or Statler, should be Director Anderson/President Kane.

No new posts 30-09-2008 02:00 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: