Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Interesting facts about Battlestar Galactica original series
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Interesting facts about Battlestar Galactica original series
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
Interesting facts about Battlestar Galactica original series Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I was just wondering on the Battlestar Galactica Wikipedia page and found a small article and pic about a now defunct possible a series that contiunes on from the origninal BSG series.

The link to the article is here

And below is a pic of a cyclon that could have appeared in the series, if they made it instead of the remake.

No new posts 28-08-2008 13:56 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Wow, what an interesting might-have-been! It sounds like it would have been good, but then, if it had been made, I doubt very much that Ron Moore would have done his excellent series.

The cylon somehow looks "stormtrooper on steroids" to me, though. Maybe they were planning to put actors in them, as opposed to the CGI centurions on the current BSG.

No new posts 28-08-2008 15:10 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

There's another snag. Since they have made Galactica 80, the follow up series of the original, then this might have been follow up would have gotten rid of that series in the timeline of things.

And in one episode of Galactica 80, we find that certain cyclons have at least human style faces, when one crashed on Earth and tried to call for reinforcements.

No new posts 28-08-2008 15:37 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: