Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » back
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page back
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
damieon damieon is a Male
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-01-2008

spacer
back Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Wow, I'm back....... It has been hella hectic guys lol. I'm back now though...... Hopefully for good. It's been crazy. My laptop got stolen so I had to go out and buy a new one. That took time saving money up for it. Then I found out my girlfriend is pregnant, So getting prepared for that has been draining the life out of me. It's cool though lol I'm going to be a daddy....... Even my work schedule has been crazy! my life got flip turn upside down(Fresh prince of bell air lol). Anyways, enough blabbering on I have stuff to catch up on!

No new posts 05-09-2008 19:25 damieon is offline Send an Email to damieon Search for Posts by damieon Add damieon to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: slayer12052
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Welcome back Damieon.
Sorry to hear about the computer, I hope you have been able to recover or locate all the files you had. I know I have now learned to back up onto my desk computer once a week so if I loose anything it is only a weeks worth of stuff at most.

And congratulations on discovering you are going to become a Daddy.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 05-09-2008 at 21:49.
No new posts 05-09-2008 21:48 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Welcome back, Dameion! Yeah, Fatherhood is going to be a big change, but you'll love being a Daddy! Congrats! Yippee

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 05-09-2008 23:31 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Congratulations, Dameion! ITA that becoming a parent really changes your perspective on a lot of things.

No new posts 05-09-2008 23:41 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Condorfan Condorfan is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-09-2006

spacer

Congratulations on being a Father and welcome back! Cheerleader

No new posts 06-09-2008 01:24 Condorfan is offline Send an Email to Condorfan Search for Posts by Condorfan Add Condorfan to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Fallonminx
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

I can't give you any parenting advice but I'm sorry your computer got stolen and glad you've got a new one. Welcome back!

No new posts 06-09-2008 01:24 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

CD: I don't have a desktop computer lol. just a laptop. It's crazy!!! The only reason I was even able to get this so soon was because my brother pitched in $250 and I'm paying him back(I love my brother! lol)

Thank's guy's, I'm kind of scared. I know how to raise the baby and all that. What scare's me is if I'm going to be able to get everything it needs on my own,I can always go to my dad or my boss for help they would more than happilly help me. It's just the fact that I would have to go ask for it.

No new posts 06-09-2008 04:40 damieon is offline Send an Email to damieon Search for Posts by damieon Add damieon to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: slayer12052
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

Hope you are ready to change all of those dirty and wet birdie nappies. and fall asleep at work 'cause you couldn't get asleep at night because of a certain noise.

No new posts 06-09-2008 09:28 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
saturn saturn is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

Registration Date: 21-05-2008

spacer

Dear Damieon

Sorry to hear about your stolen laptop, hopefully your brother would be so kind again to pitch in for a new laptop. You are very lucky to have a very generous brother,Smile

Congratulations on the upcoming bundle of joy.It might sound daunting, but you will get a hang of it in no time.

No new posts 06-09-2008 09:49 saturn is offline Send an Email to saturn Search for Posts by saturn Add saturn to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Welcome back, Damieon! Sorry to hear about the laptop, but congrats on getting another one! And even bigger congratulations on your impending fatherhood! Smile

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 06-09-2008 13:42 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thank you guy's! It really has been crazy lol. It's cool though now everything is back on track!

No new posts 06-09-2008 14:44 damieon is offline Send an Email to damieon Search for Posts by damieon Add damieon to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: slayer12052
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by damieon
CD: I don't have a desktop computer lol. just a laptop. It's crazy!!! The only reason I was even able to get this so soon was because my brother pitched in $250 and I'm paying him back(I love my brother! lol)

Damieon I am not saying you have to have a desktop computer to save your files, hopefully you used a CD or even a memory card, like I also have. For me it is easier to link the two computers and exchange files between the two computers .... at least it was until I forgot the "link" password. Now I transfer smaller files via the free memory Card I was given by my work.

No new posts 06-09-2008 15:07 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Or even a back up hard drive which you can buy, connect to your own computer and you can put your most important stuff on it as well as CDs and that way, nothing important will be lost.

No new posts 06-09-2008 21:43 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh, I know cd lol. I'm just saying I don't have a desktop computer.

Met where can I get one?

No new posts 07-09-2008 05:12 damieon is offline Send an Email to damieon Search for Posts by damieon Add damieon to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: slayer12052
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Probably a computer shop or online. I will see if I can find an example for you.

No new posts 07-09-2008 14:47 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Here's an example of what I mean.

As I just said, you could buy one online (Play.com is very good) or a computer/electronic shop may sell them.

No new posts 07-09-2008 14:54 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks, I will look for some more later lol.

No new posts 07-09-2008 15:23 damieon is offline Send an Email to damieon Search for Posts by damieon Add damieon to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: slayer12052
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

Great to see you back Damieon, CONGRATS on your upcoming fatherhood.

I hope your luck gets better with computers too! ;-}

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 07-09-2008 15:56 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Not sure about with you Damieon, but here in Canada i have just been seeing we can get 8 GB USB drives for $20.

That is less then what I got a 512 mb drive for a couple of years ago. I would think an 8 GB drive would be more than enough to hold most important information these days.

No new posts 07-09-2008 18:39 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gunman
Banned

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 14-02-2008

spacer

ONCE AGAIN WE MEET DAMEION...

Hope u rember me...

No new posts 10-09-2008 22:23 Gunman is offline Search for Posts by Gunman Add Gunman to your Buddy List
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: