Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Who to do you want to honor this week?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Who to do you want to honor this week?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Condorfan Condorfan is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-09-2006

spacer
Who to do you want to honor this week? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello Gatchamaniacs:

Well, we've done the Swan, Owl, Swallow, Zark and Ego. Whom shall we honor next? twix

No new posts 17-08-2008 15:40 Condorfan is offline Send an Email to Condorfan Search for Posts by Condorfan Add Condorfan to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Fallonminx
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I was just wondering that as well. Do we go back to "goodies" and do Nambu, RI or any other ISO personnel? Or do we stick with the "baddies" and honour Katse, Sosai or the Captains of the week?

No new posts 17-08-2008 15:46 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

How about goon week? Heh...

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 17-08-2008 16:20 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Goon weeek... oh my.I think we could come up with all kinds of interesting screenshots for that.... Devil1

No new posts 17-08-2008 16:38 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Sounds good to me.

Goon week it is. Lildevil

No new posts 17-08-2008 16:56 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

How many goons does it take to change a light bulb?

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 17-08-2008 18:28 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
How many goons does it take to change a light bulb?

600. One to get the bulb and 599 to build the mecha to change it.

No new posts 17-08-2008 21:43 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

None...they'd all be blown apart before they could get around to it!

I like your answer better, TJ! pound

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 17-08-2008 at 21:52.
No new posts 17-08-2008 21:51 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

I thought of goon week before I opened the thread too!!!

That could be soooo much fun!!!

TJ "Its not easy being green"

No new posts 17-08-2008 23:06 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
TJ "Its not easy being green"

Ah yes... you know, I almost called that fic 'A Goon's Life'... ROFL 2

No new posts 17-08-2008 23:58 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Goons are so much fun to give a hard time!!! Freak9

No new posts 18-08-2008 00:09 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Ahh, Goon Week.

"Here's looking at you kid!" (just don't remind the Goon that he should be looking behind him!) Big Grin

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hinotori on 18-08-2008 at 00:18.
No new posts 18-08-2008 00:18 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Condorfan Condorfan is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-09-2006

spacer

Goons are a great choice! What would Gatchaman be without them?

No new posts 18-08-2008 15:28 Condorfan is offline Send an Email to Condorfan Search for Posts by Condorfan Add Condorfan to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Fallonminx
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

A lot less practiced in their martial arts skills! ROFL 2

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 18-08-2008 23:38 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

They make Gatchaman look good!!! I mean how can you lose when they are all so hopeless!!! They need numbers to have any effect.

No new posts 19-08-2008 00:22 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: