Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Homebase
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Homebase
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
Homebase Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have just been thinking and luckily I stopped in time before I get one of my headaches and went to Wikipedia and typed in the name of the company that I have sold my soul to, Homebase just to see what would happen.

No new posts 19-06-2008 06:02 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I find myself in its North American equivalent, Home Depot, at least a couple times a month, but really my soul belongs to Amazon.com.

No new posts 19-06-2008 13:33 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Did you know Home Depot is also in Mexico, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and Guam and China as well as Canada.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Metaliant on 19-06-2008 at 14:45.
No new posts 19-06-2008 14:44 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
trideegurl2 trideegurl2 is a Female
Honoured Member

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2008

spacer

WOW, i didnt know they were all ov er like that!

I like Home Depot! I bought my mom-in-law a gift card there and she was SO happy!

i liek the smell of home depot....i dont know why... wonder if it contributes to when my daddy used to take me to ERNST (similar) when I was liek 4 or 5 and it smelled the same....good memories....

okay weird.... Crazy2

Car

No new posts 21-06-2008 03:47 trideegurl2 is offline Send an Email to trideegurl2 Search for Posts by trideegurl2 Add trideegurl2 to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

I'm not a handy-type person AT ALL, but ITA with you, Trideegurl. The smell of fresh sawdust is really nice...

No new posts 21-06-2008 12:42 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Spreads sawdust around trideegurl2 and TJ.

No new posts 21-06-2008 18:41 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
trideegurl2 trideegurl2 is a Female
Honoured Member

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2008

spacer

YAY!!!! Sawdust! My hubby was sawing some wood for my second Silent Hill birdhouse I will be making, and I was so happy!!! HAHAHA

So does Homebase have the same quality servie as Home Depot? I usually get great help, and thats good cuz I never have any idea of what I'm doing!!!
blah2

Car

No new posts 22-06-2008 04:17 trideegurl2 is offline Send an Email to trideegurl2 Search for Posts by trideegurl2 Add trideegurl2 to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Epends on the quality of customers we get, but we do try our best and I have good customers that I chat too and really, really stupid blind customers who don't know where they are or what they want or where anything is (even when it's right in front of them).

No new posts 22-06-2008 12:22 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

The smell of fresh sawdust gets me all nostalgic. My Dad still lives in the house I grew up in, and half the basement is taken up by his woodworking shop. I laugh every time I go near the woodworking tools section of Home Depot because it's like being in my Dad's basement -table saw, band saw, drill press, lathe, jointer, router...

No new posts 22-06-2008 14:10 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Gunman
Banned

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 14-02-2008

spacer

Like living in country and chopping trees down for fireplace...........

that smell of saw dust and just makes u feel good about yourself for that work...

No new posts 22-06-2008 20:54 Gunman is offline Search for Posts by Gunman Add Gunman to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: