Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »The Music Box » The almighty Pink Floyd
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The almighty Pink Floyd
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
AllentownDarkWater AllentownDarkWater is a Male
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-01-2010

spacer
The almighty Pink Floyd Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I friggin' LOVE Pink Floyd. The Wall has to be the greatest album I've ever heard in my entire life, and I'm yet to hear an album as amazing as that. The only album that's come close to it is Queensryche's Operation:Mindcrime. The Wall really changed my life. Roger Waters is a genius. The man is not just a great songwriter, but a great storyteller with his lyrics as well. Him and Pink Floyd really changed the way I look at rock music. Too bad he only made one more album with the band after The Wall before leaving in 1983, where after that he went solo. In 1990, Waters did his own live performance of The Wall in Berlin, Germany with special guests. The occasion? The tearing down of The Berlin Wall.

No new posts 25-01-2010 03:47 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: