Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Chat » Gatchaman OAV Legal Stream
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gatchaman OAV Legal Stream
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cain Highwind Cain Highwind is a Male
Exalted Member

I am a Swallow.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 13-11-2008

spacer
Gatchaman OAV Legal Stream Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I happened to discover that if you go to the Crunchyroll site where the Gatchaman OAV series is legally streamed by Harmony Gold, it notes that it's being taken down September 30th.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/library/Gatchaman

But I just happened to search Youtube on a hunch and...

http://www.youtube.com/show?p=3nfDE2ilNlc&feature=fvsp

Voila!

It seems Harmony Gold is setting up camp on Youtube. It seems there's been quite the flourish of legal Anime lately on there. I thought it'd be worth mentioning that ADV's Animenetwork channel (yes they confirmed that it's being run by a separate entity and is still running) has got Nurse Witch Komugi, so if you've ever wanted to see the Gatchaman parody dubbed in English...

[/url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUEtA5FT9Wk#t=17m58s[/url]

I actually found it quite funny.

But anyhoo, I'm hoping rights with the original Gatchaman/BotP are cleared up so that it might be able to join Youtube's lineup.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Cain Highwind on 24-09-2009 at 08:31.
No new posts 24-09-2009 08:31 Cain Highwind is offline Send an Email to Cain Highwind Search for Posts by Cain Highwind Add Cain Highwind to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Cain Sakazaki YIM Screenname: mog1138 MSN Screenname: mog1138@yahoo.com
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks for posting this, Cain! I had no idea!

No new posts 24-09-2009 12:18 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks for the info, Cain!

No new posts 24-09-2009 18:32 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
amethyst amethyst is a Female
Wanted: $1000 Reward

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-07-2009

spacer

English dubbing is also on hulu.

No new posts 24-09-2009 18:45 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

thanks Cain, I hadn't noticed that

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 28-09-2009 20:28 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: