Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »The Debating Room » Superheroes never pay!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Superheroes never pay!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
yul yul is a Female
Exalted Member

I am an Egoblosser.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 19-08-2006

spacer
Superheroes never pay! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

As we all know, Ken Washio never pays his tabs Gimmebeer
At the same time there is a moment in Time Bokan OVA where all the team refuse to pay their restaurant tab - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiKbQofZEFc Popcorn2
What do you think about it? Is it just a parody on Ken`s behaviour or Gatchaman team`s everyday practice? LOL

Breathe in and breathe out

No new posts 09-03-2008 21:28 yul is offline Send an Email to yul Homepage of yul Search for Posts by yul Add yul to your Buddy List Add yul to your Contact List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Love this! Do they have Jun getting mad at Ken, too? I have to admit...I still have TJ's copy of Time Bokkan...at this rate, I'll just have to bring it with me when I go to Cali this summer! biggrin2

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 09-03-2008 21:48 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
yul yul is a Female
Exalted Member

I am an Egoblosser.

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
Love this! Do they have Jun getting mad at Ken, too? I have to admit...I still have TJ's copy of Time Bokkan...at this rate, I'll just have to bring it with me when I go to Cali this summer! biggrin2

The moment then Jun is mad at Ken is priceless Buttkick

Jun: Ken...Do you have a fetish forgirl's school uniforms?
Ken: Uh, no. Not at all!
Jun: I guess you prefer the younger girls.
Ken: Jun!
Polymar: Of course you're going to prefer a young girl over an old hag, Ken.
Ken: Jun, they say women are best after thirty!
Jun: How rude! I'm not even thirty yet!
Ken: Oh, right...

No new posts 09-03-2008 22:05 yul is offline Send an Email to yul Homepage of yul Search for Posts by yul Add yul to your Buddy List Add yul to your Contact List
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-07-2001

spacer

Right!

They are not comming near my place of work!

Im warned now!

No new posts 09-03-2008 22:06 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

I've never seen Time Bokken, and I know very little about it.So I'll have to go and look it up!

No new posts 09-03-2008 22:12 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

I think it's supposed to be a joke on Ken never paying in the show. But ITA, my favourite part of that whole episode is Jun' berating Ken!!!!

No new posts 09-03-2008 23:08 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

OMG! I'm Rofl here! I've never seem any of Time Bokkan before... Nambu with a noodle on his mustache... Classic! Nice play on the whole Ken-never-pays-his-tab thing. Big Grin

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 09-03-2008 23:53 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

it worked for me this time!!! and ROTFL!!! that was sooo funny!!!

Poor Jun and the chilli!!!

No new posts 10-03-2008 08:55 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

So is series like a rip off of Gatchaman!

No new posts 10-03-2008 08:55 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
So is series like a rip off of Gatchaman!

No, not at all. But they have this one episode where they go to the 'Tatsunoko Kingdom' and the Gatch team is in it.

No new posts 10-03-2008 13:57 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

Thank for ginving a good laugh, Yul! Nambu's look is hysterical!pound

No new posts 10-03-2008 20:35 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Ahhh...I'd like to see that one with Jun telling Ken off...

No new posts 10-03-2008 22:02 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
yul yul is a Female
Exalted Member

I am an Egoblosser.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
Ahhh...I'd like to see that one with Jun telling Ken off...

This scene is at the end of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5J3EpJLEz2I , but this video is in italian.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by yul on 11-03-2008 at 05:23.
No new posts 11-03-2008 05:21 yul is offline Send an Email to yul Homepage of yul Search for Posts by yul Add yul to your Buddy List Add yul to your Contact List
Fairlight
Boardie

I am a Red Squadron.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-11-2007

spacer

Is it me, or does Jun look stoned?

No new posts 09-04-2008 15:55 Fairlight is offline Search for Posts by Fairlight Add Fairlight to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

She looks like she's going to use the spices as some form of bizarre blusher... Big Grin

No new posts 09-04-2008 16:32 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Wait a minute... Is that the pepper bottle Joe stole from the food station at Le Village Buffet????? ROFL 2

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 09-04-2008 23:16 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori
Wait a minute... Is that the pepper bottle Joe stole from the food station at Le Village Buffet????? ROFL 2

Ahhhh! Jun finally figured out how the Condor got the Eagle drunk did she? Wink

No new posts 10-04-2008 00:09 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Oooh... I hadn't thought of that, Hino! Bowdown

No new posts 10-04-2008 00:17 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-07-2001

spacer

No, its the 70s, that look is normal

No new posts 10-04-2008 20:39 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: