Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Check out this gatchaman video
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Check out this gatchaman video
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
damieon damieon is a Male
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-01-2008

spacer
Check out this gatchaman video Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I was looking around and myyearbook.com(not really sure what that is its new to me lol) and I found this:

Gatchaman Video

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by damieon on 17-03-2008 at 13:54.
No new posts 17-03-2008 13:51 damieon is offline Send an Email to damieon Search for Posts by damieon Add damieon to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: slayer12052
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

That's from the NTT commercials done in Japan in 2000. Unfortunately, that's all that was ever done with this particular Gatch revamping.

http://www.chronicsite.com/gatchaman/introductions.html

Click on NTT 2000 Campaign.

No new posts 17-03-2008 13:58 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ok that is rather unfortunate it looked like it would have been kick ass huh?

What you think about this video?

Animetal

No new posts 17-03-2008 14:03 damieon is offline Send an Email to damieon Search for Posts by damieon Add damieon to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: slayer12052
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

The Animetal version is great! I love the way they most to 'Chkiyuu wa hitosu'! Mosh

No new posts 17-03-2008 14:09 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

lol my brother was asking about gatchman so I went and looked up videos and found those

No new posts 17-03-2008 14:16 damieon is offline Send an Email to damieon Search for Posts by damieon Add damieon to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: slayer12052
gatch72 gatch72 is a Male
Honoured Member

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 20-07-2004

spacer

Too bad nothing came out of it, would have been good!

No new posts 17-03-2008 15:18 gatch72 is offline Homepage of gatch72 Search for Posts by gatch72 Add gatch72 to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: zoltarkatse@hotmail.com
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
RE: Check out this gatchaman video Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by damieon
I was looking around and myyearbook.com(not really sure what that is its new to me lol) and I found this:

Gatchaman Video

That video was on the BOTP DVD box set. There was another video which had a boy band dressing up (one of them as the Swan) who did a similar type video as well.

No new posts 17-03-2008 22:58 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer

Oh God. That metal one was a freaking HOOT!

KISS wannabe much?

Love it

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 18-03-2008 00:59 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer

Headbanger2 Headbanger2 I love it!!!Headbanger2 Headbanger2

No new posts 18-03-2008 12:18 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Honoured Member

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

There was a few more extras on that BOTP boxed set too. Excellent set to have in your collection!

No new posts 18-03-2008 14:15 gatch72 is offline Homepage of gatch72 Search for Posts by gatch72 Add gatch72 to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: zoltarkatse@hotmail.com
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Yea I think the bands name was actualy named SMAP or something to that sounding

No new posts 18-03-2008 15:43 damieon is offline Send an Email to damieon Search for Posts by damieon Add damieon to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: slayer12052
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer

Hard to believe that those commercials were for NTT-East's at-the-time new high speed internet service, isn't it? But, that's all that they were for. The idea was that you would go to the website listed in the ads (Which, sadly, was around only until the campaign ended). The site was filled with flash pages with the Ninja Team telling you how wonderful the new high speed service was and links for how to sign up for it. To make things more interesting, the site also had some background information on the Ninja Team members and a few games you could play. If you were able to complete the games, you won downloads for screensavers and wallpaper.

Yes, the name of the boy band who played the Science Ninja Team in the live action commercials is SMAP. The two SMAP commercials actually form the first half of the story, and the animated commercials form the latter half of the story (If you can call anything that runs 90 seconds total a story). The second of the SMAP spots and the first of the animated spots actually cover the same material, allowing you to see two versions of the same sequences.

A third animated spot was planned and storyboarded, but never produced. It would have featured the Ninja Team vehicles in action.

And, while it's just a personal opinion, I think that the bonus material on the Australian BotP Box Sets blows the UK Box Set out of the water. They have things like alternative versions of a couple episodes, a G-Force pilot episode, a great audio commentary by Jameson Brewer, a nice selection of BotP commercials, and more. It can be more of a pain because buying 5 Australian sets is more expensive than buying the single British set, but I'd say it's worth the effort.

James

No new posts 18-03-2008 17:24 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Honoured Member

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I have the Aussie set too and I agree with you!
Also the different running order is good too.

quote:
Originally posted by tatsunokofan
Hard to believe that those commercials were for NTT-East's at-the-time new high speed internet service, isn't it? But, that's all that they were for. The idea was that you would go to the website listed in the ads (Which, sadly, was around only until the campaign ended). The site was filled with flash pages with the Ninja Team telling you how wonderful the new high speed service was and links for how to sign up for it. To make things more interesting, the site also had some background information on the Ninja Team members and a few games you could play. If you were able to complete the games, you won downloads for screensavers and wallpaper.

Yes, the name of the boy band who played the Science Ninja Team in the live action commercials is SMAP. The two SMAP commercials actually form the first half of the story, and the animated commercials form the latter half of the story (If you can call anything that runs 90 seconds total a story). The second of the SMAP spots and the first of the animated spots actually cover the same material, allowing you to see two versions of the same sequences.

A third animated spot was planned and storyboarded, but never produced. It would have featured the Ninja Team vehicles in action.

And, while it's just a personal opinion, I think that the bonus material on the Australian BotP Box Sets blows the UK Box Set out of the water. They have things like alternative versions of a couple episodes, a G-Force pilot episode, a great audio commentary by Jameson Brewer, a nice selection of BotP commercials, and more. It can be more of a pain because buying 5 Australian sets is more expensive than buying the single British set, but I'd say it's worth the effort.

James

No new posts 18-03-2008 17:27 gatch72 is offline Homepage of gatch72 Search for Posts by gatch72 Add gatch72 to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: zoltarkatse@hotmail.com
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: