Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Image Hosting
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Image Hosting
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Image Hosting Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Help! As you all know, some of my fanart is a little...er...risque...and Photobucket bans everything that shows a little skin...
soooo...I am wondering if there is a free, safe, reliable place to upload the rated "R" and up images, so i can get the image code like I do with Photobucket...

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 05-03-2008 23:37 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
yul yul is a Female
Exalted Member

I am an Egoblosser.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 19-08-2006

spacer
RE: Image Hosting Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
Help! As you all know, some of my fanart is a little...er...risque...and Photobucket bans everything that shows a little skin...
soooo...I am wondering if there is a free, safe, reliable place to upload the rated "R" and up images, so i can get the image code like I do with Photobucket...

Springie, I use http://www.2and2.net
It seems that they don`t have any rules about uploading adult content. Registration isn`t required, just upload any image from your computer and get the link.

Breathe in and breathe out

No new posts 06-03-2008 05:47 yul is offline Send an Email to yul Homepage of yul Search for Posts by yul Add yul to your Buddy List Add yul to your Contact List
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

What are the rules over at deviantart?

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 06-03-2008 09:11 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Deviant Art allows Mature content...but it has to be labeled as mature...

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 06-03-2008 09:54 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer
RE: Image Hosting Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by yul
quote:

It seems that they don`t have any rules about uploading adult content. Registration isn`t required, just upload any image from your computer and get the link.

Thanks, Yul! I'll try that!

No new posts 06-03-2008 09:55 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by yul

Thanks, Yul! I'll try that!

Cloud wants to know. Is this going to work Springie?
Are we going to start seeing some risque piccies from you now? animewink

No new posts 07-03-2008 01:42 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer

*starts wringing hands anxiously at the thought of risque Springie pictures*Drool2

No new posts 07-03-2008 11:37 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

No way! I have some skinny R-rated pics on Photobucket! Go back to check if they're safe!

No new posts 07-03-2008 13:30 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

R-rated pics of whom Amy???

No new posts 07-03-2008 13:43 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by kimiko
R-rated pics of whom Amy???

Shhh...Classified! Evil5

No new posts 07-03-2008 14:37 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Aww C'mon! Inquiring minds want to know! LOL Playboy

No new posts 07-03-2008 14:48 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

Nothing really.. Only some sketches involving a certain blue villain and a Swan.....

No new posts 07-03-2008 14:51 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I thought you were talking about potential blackmail material! LOL

No new posts 07-03-2008 14:56 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

I can can get some involving the Eagle and a certain purple villain!

No new posts 07-03-2008 14:57 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Are you going the "yaoi" route?

No new posts 07-03-2008 15:01 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by kimiko
Are you going the "yaoi" route?

Depends on Katse's form....

No new posts 07-03-2008 15:11 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

So the Eagle & the Onna Taicho...that sounds interesting! David

No new posts 07-03-2008 15:14 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

With Swanbound around too! Yess, that looks like a kinky idea.
#Amy looks idly at her pencils#

No new posts 07-03-2008 15:17 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Now there's some inspiration!

No new posts 07-03-2008 15:20 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

I read a fic about that once (Eagle and female Katse).

No new posts 07-03-2008 20:42 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: