Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » It's snowing again Yupeee!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (9): [1]  2  3  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page It's snowing again Yupeee!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer
It's snowing again Yupeee! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

It's all white outside and I'm gonna have the first snowy Christmas in two years! I just got back from shoppings, it's freezing cold, and my nose it's like Rudolph! But I've got snow! Weee thumbsup2

No new posts 16-12-2007 07:02 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

woohoo

All we got was a hail storm and now it's raining! Yesterday was hot and muggy...

Send us some more pics of a white Christmas Amy!

No new posts 16-12-2007 07:20 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne

Send us some more pics of a white Christmas Amy!

That wasa made with a phone cell camera. I'm going out for more snowsighting!

No new posts 16-12-2007 07:23 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

OK I'll post some summer Chrissy pics to help warm you up!

No new posts 16-12-2007 07:28 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Sosai X Sosai X is a Male
Master Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Careful Amy... if you stay out in the cold too long you'll end up blue like your favourite Galactor. snowing

Here in Toronto, we are getting hit by a major snow storm. It has been snowing since this afternoon and it is still coming down. It is suppose to snow all day tomorrow with a chance of freezing rain/ice pellets after that. Hopefully the worse of the storm will miss Toronto. Smile

Cheers,
Tim

No new posts 16-12-2007 07:52 Sosai X is offline Send an Email to Sosai X Homepage of Sosai X Search for Posts by Sosai X Add Sosai X to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Sosai X
Careful Amy... if you stay out in the cold too long you'll end up blue like your favourite Galactor. snowing Smile

That's the idea!

No new posts 16-12-2007 09:32 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Careful Amy... if you stay out in the cold too long you'll end up blue like your favourite Galactor. snowing

Here in Toronto, we are getting hit by a major snow storm. It has been snowing since this afternoon and it is still coming down. It is suppose to snow all day tomorrow with a chance of freezing rain/ice pellets after that. Hopefully the worse of the storm will miss Toronto. Smile

It's almost 24h and it keeps snowing. And it grew highed up! No blizzard, though, but if it keeps this way the traffic will be jammed!

No new posts 16-12-2007 09:34 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

Congratulations on the snow, Amy! Hopefully you'll have a white Christmas! (though if you stay outside long enough, it'll give new meaning to "Blue Christmas". Oh look! A Christmas song for you and Ego!) Smile

quote:

Your welcome, Sosai... That would be the storm we're sending your way. Started off as freezing rain/sleet last night, now we're having a bit of a break (though I do see a coating of snow outside. Question is what's underneath that??). Winds started picking up earlier this morning and are supposed to get gustier as the day goes on. Yippee! Gotta love Nor'easters.... Rolleyes

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 16-12-2007 12:16 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Oh I am so jealous, Amy! All we're getting is rain from this Nor'easter...it seems like there is a bubble around us in the wintertime...all we get is cold rain...yuck!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 16-12-2007 14:09 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

Amy , you and Sosai must be on the same weather front we are on.... It's been snowing since yesterday, for the most part, and is going pretty decent now... Had the nice layer of ice with that too!

I shall try and get some pics with my new toy too.... still the way it works here, it will all be gone by Christmas... Crying1

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 16-12-2007 14:18 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by gatchgirl
Amy , you and Sosai must be on the same weather front we are on.... It's been snowing since yesterday, for the most part, and is going pretty decent now... Had the nice layer of ice with that too!

I shall try and get some pics with my new toy too.... still the way it works here, it will all be gone by Christmas... Crying1

It will not be gone here in Ontario. More than likely it will hang around now. *Cloud is only a little upset, she did not get to plant the last of her spring bulbs before the first snow fell. I guess I will have to plant them in pots in the house and then plant them next spring.*

I only hope is that next weekend the weather is better, as I have to drive for two hours to get to my parents for Christmas.

Piccies of snow Ebony? I will see what I can do. *Cloud wanders off to look for her... ahem, the schools.... digital camera. Smile *

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 16-12-2007 at 15:08.
No new posts 16-12-2007 15:08 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by gatchgirl

It's still snowing here, and still of yesterday too. The nasty part is that the snow is now knee high on the sidewalk and the not-so-nice layer of ice under me heels, so I'm constantly slipping on it. Haven't landed on my backside so far.

Oh, and there are my classmates too. Somebody must teach these boys that burying a girl under snow is NOT a sign of affection ! Bash

No new posts 16-12-2007 16:05 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

No snow here... but it has been chilly. The high today was barely 60 F! (16 C for you non-Americans Wink )

No new posts 17-12-2007 00:36 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

There's -10 now, so those 16c are quite appealing to me!

No new posts 17-12-2007 05:05 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

It was about it was 18- 23 celcius but it was raining again at one point, and I was feeling cold!

LOL that is considered very cool for a summers day here, especially at this time of year, I even put a light jacket on, and rugged up the baby...

It's hard to believe it can get that cold...I'm shivering thinking about it!

No new posts 17-12-2007 10:03 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

It's currently 22 degrees F with a wind chill of 13 F (sorry, but I'm really bad at the F to C conversion!). Wind's still howling... We're supposed to go up to a whopping 31 degrees today with the winds kicking up to over 30mph. Woo-hoo...

No new posts 17-12-2007 11:34 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Hino, here's the secret:

There are two 'reversible' numbers.

61F = 16 C
82 F = 28 C

If you know these, you can usually guess at everything in between. Wink

I hope everyone is warming up now!

No new posts 17-12-2007 16:46 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Sosai X Sosai X is a Male
Master Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I always thought the F in American temperatures stood for 'Fake'. *evil grin*

I just use the Online Conversion Tool to do my conversions.

Cheers,
Tim

No new posts 17-12-2007 16:53 Sosai X is offline Send an Email to Sosai X Homepage of Sosai X Search for Posts by Sosai X Add Sosai X to your Buddy List
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer

*looking out her window*

What the hell is that? It's burning my retinas!

*blink blink*

Oh...it's just the sun....

*vampire-like hissing*

I feel like I need sunglasses....

No new posts 17-12-2007 20:16 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
There are two 'reversible' numbers.

61F = 16 C
82 F = 28 C

If you know these, you can usually guess at everything in between. Wink

Neat trick!! Thanks for the tip!!

Oh, and cool conversion chart Tim. Between these two, I should be good with US vs the rest of the world! Wink1

No new posts 17-12-2007 22:51 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
[1]  2  3  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (9): [1]  2  3  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: