Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fic Library] »Fic Discussions » Negotiations II: Choices
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1]  2  3  next »  Insert new entry Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Negotiations II: Choices
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Evangelina Evangelina is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Devilstar.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 19-12-2004

spacer
Negotiations II: Choices Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Joe is bitten -- and turned -- by a vampire. With a splinter of the Vampire Nation plotting an alliance with Galactor and Joe prepared to kill himself --literally -- to find a cure, Ken must confront his former lover and learn the truth.

Fic-Info:
Filesize: 71.72 KB
Filetype: zip
Continue to the Download

No new posts 05-01-2008 10:29 Evangelina is offline Send an Email to Evangelina Search for Posts by Evangelina Add Evangelina to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Eva, I loved both these Negotiation stories.
The descriptions, images and emotions are so strong.
I have read them twice now because I enjoyed them so much.

No new posts 06-01-2008 15:15 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Exalted Member

I am a Devilstar.

6 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Huggles Awww, thank you CD! Huggles

I spent a couple of hours cleaning NII up before I posted it here, so it's actually a touch shorter than it was before -- but still the size of half a novel! Eek!

Writing is really important to me, and it can be hard to show people my stories (especially after some bad reactions to other stuff), so it means more than I can tell you to have you say you enjoyed them.

Ebony was kind enough to mention liking them, too.
Heart So thank you to Ebony, too!! Heart

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Evangelina on 06-01-2008 at 23:51.
No new posts 06-01-2008 23:49 Evangelina is offline Send an Email to Evangelina Search for Posts by Evangelina Add Evangelina to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I thnk it was the whole vampire, magic theme I liked.
Must be from the days I watched Forever Knight on TV.

I have never considered vampires in my universe, although I do include a lot of magic, magical creatures and ESP.

No new posts 07-01-2008 00:45 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Exalted Member

I am a Devilstar.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Yes, I enjoy working with magic too. I like figuring out the rules to make it work. Magic 2

I do think it was a little unusual for a Gatch fanfic. I mean, really -- vampires! lol Vampire2 Big Grin

No new posts 07-01-2008 08:14 Evangelina is offline Send an Email to Evangelina Search for Posts by Evangelina Add Evangelina to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

The confrontation between Ken and Joe was very good. Some of it sent shivers down my spine...which meant it was a very good vampire story. But I like how you wrote Alesksandra, I know I spelt that wrong! LOL) she's the type of woman(other than the beautiful Swan of course.) that the Eagle might fall for.

I like how you made the Swan strong in it too and her interview with vampire that bite Joe!

I wonder how long Ken would be able to hide the changes from the rest of them...

I know you cut some of it out, i expect that a fic with vampires in it would be bloody.

After all isn't the "Lost boys." a classic vamp movie.

Have you ever seen Dusk till Dawn???

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 07-01-2008 at 09:24.
No new posts 07-01-2008 09:19 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Exalted Member

I am a Devilstar.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

I was watching a Gatch episode the other night, it's in the 50s after Rat Bastard dies, and Jun totally goes off on Ken. I was literally cheering...out loud...for her. She calls him a crybaby and just rips into him. It was awesome. THAT's how I like to see Jun! Swan

I really have been grateful that readers have liked Aleksandra Blushing (I have to think of it like Alek - sandra to spell it right Smile), since she's an OC. I suppose it helps that she's not a Mary Sue. But the Negotiations stories required more from me as a writer because there was a lot of original stuff in them...so again, it means sooooo much to me to have you say you liked them.

Hug Hug Hug Hug

I think it would be awfully hard for Ken to hide being a vampire from the team. Especially with that whole sunshine dilemma!!

And I try not to do gratuitous gore, I just don't mind using it when the situation calls for it. Samurai2 (I swear, some of the emoticons we have available are just disturbing. Including that one!)

Yes, I saw From Dusk Til Dawn in the theater when it came out. It felt like 2 different movies stuck together to me, what with the craziness at the end!

One of my favorite movies is The Lost Boys.

No new posts 08-01-2008 06:46 Evangelina is offline Send an Email to Evangelina Search for Posts by Evangelina Add Evangelina to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Was the challenge to make the Eagle into a vampire??? All the stories I read from that challenge were all Eagle being turned into a vampire.

Yes the lost boys is a fav for me too...nothing like a glass of red wine to set the atmosphere...

Jason Patric at that age is my idea of the Eagle...he is soo cute! And those penetrating blue eyes and dark curly hair...yummy!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 08-01-2008 at 09:16.
No new posts 08-01-2008 09:14 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Exalted Member

I am a Devilstar.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

No, this was part of a fic swap, so I was the only one who got it. It was (verbatim): "Ken encounters a sexy vampire (male or female). Writers choice as to whether hes in civvies or in birdstyle on a mission. Also writers choice as to whether hes bitten or not&

Negotiations II was just because I felt like there was more to tell of the story. :-)

And I think a young Jason Patric would make a wonderful Ken. Gawd, he was sexxxxy in The Lost Boys! *lascivious* Animeluv

No new posts 11-01-2008 03:34 Evangelina is offline Send an Email to Evangelina Search for Posts by Evangelina Add Evangelina to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

I see, so the other story I came across was just another Vampire story that just happened to have the Eagle become a vampire...

No new posts 11-01-2008 05:41 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
katsesama
Exalted Member

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-12-2007

spacer

Hey, do you know what it was and if it's on the FanFic Archive? I'd love to read it! Big Grin

Using psychology in your fanfic? WritersGuidetoPsychology.com

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by katsesama on 12-01-2008 at 08:37.
No new posts 12-01-2008 08:36 katsesama is offline Send an Email to katsesama Search for Posts by katsesama Add katsesama to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

It is in the old archives, when I remember who wrote I'll put a link in for you, it was months ago that I read the story.

It's great that you did part 2 of this story...I read part1 and I always felt there was more to the story.

No new posts 12-01-2008 09:18 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Cloud is waiting to read this other Vamp/Gatch story as well.

No new posts 12-01-2008 13:28 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Exalted Member

I am a Devilstar.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
[i]It's great that you did part 2 of this story...I read part1 and I always felt there was more to the story.

Thank you. I think there might be more still, but I'm a little worried about the direction it's heading and I have a tendency to paint myself into corners and get stuck there for long periods of time... Puppydogeyes Big Grin

nopiccat

No new posts 12-01-2008 22:07 Evangelina is offline Send an Email to Evangelina Search for Posts by Evangelina Add Evangelina to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Well from what I can see, now Ken has to find a way to deal with what he has become,and how it affects the team's performance.

What if his lover Aleksandra is found out for being a Vampire...then what would happen...juat ideas from what I have read of your story.

No new posts 13-01-2008 02:31 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
Well from what I can see, now Ken has to find a way to deal with what he has become,and how it affects the team's performance.

What if his lover Aleksandra is found out for being a Vampire...then what would happen...juat ideas from what I have read of your story.

I guess I will have to go back and read this story.
I thought Ken had returned to his normal human self. The only change was he now admited,to himself, his love for Aleksandra.
Unfortunately he is lying to the team, or at least not letting them in on a truth, and that may be his downfall. Can Ken get away with keeping a secret from his teammates when trust requires one team member not to lie to another?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 13-01-2008 at 03:02.
No new posts 13-01-2008 03:00 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

I just read Negotiations I and II..and both of them are great!
Even if the Eagle isn't with the Swannie (boohoo)...I really grew to like Aleksandra...and I can totally see Joe hating being a vampire...and resisting it...I could go on and on...the writing flows so nicely...Love letter

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 13-01-2008 03:04 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne

I guess I will have to go back and read this story.
I thought Ken had returned to his normal human self. The only change was he now admitted,to himself, his love for Aleksandra.
Unfortunately he is lying to the team, or at least not letting them in on a truth, and that may be his downfall. Can Ken get away with keeping a secret from his teammates when trust requires one team member not to lie to another?

Why did I think he was still affected...mmm I could have miss read a vital part, I was reading it over a few days...I'll go back and check!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 13-01-2008 at 05:20.
No new posts 13-01-2008 05:18 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

CD I know why I was thinking like that...I did miss a small section and it was when he took the cure, silly me. I did get that he admitted he loved her though.

No new posts 13-01-2008 06:05 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Exalted Member

I am a Devilstar.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Well, you know, he DID take considerably less of the serum than Joe did. Hmmmmm. It's possible he's not as cured as he seemed...

No new posts 13-01-2008 07:27 Evangelina is offline Send an Email to Evangelina Search for Posts by Evangelina Add Evangelina to your Buddy List
[1]  2  3  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (3): [1]  2  3  next » 
Insert new entry Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: