Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » We missed SosaiX's Birthday
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page We missed SosaiX's Birthday
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Shocked We missed SosaiX's Birthday Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I also discovered we missed Tim's Birthday.

At least I did, it was today.

So a big happy birthday to you as well, from me.

Happy Birthday !!!

Thumbsup

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 25-11-2007 at 03:37.
No new posts 25-11-2007 03:32 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Happy Belated birthday Tim! Here's your lap-dance! Bellydancer Bellydancer Bellydancer bigsmooch bigsmooch bigsmooch

No new posts 25-11-2007 13:22 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I wasn't around much yesterday, Tim, but I hope you had a great birthday! You and my son have the same birthday! So we've been celebrating around here, too! I'll light a candle and put it on a slice of cake for you!

Birthday2 Birthday1

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 25-11-2007 13:29 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

I hope you had a wonderful birthday, Tim! I know you started celebrating early, so hopefully you won't mind celebrating late too! Huggles Smooch2

No new posts 25-11-2007 15:05 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

Knight This is my trip to the information highway... Sorry to have missed your birthday Sosai X.

Hope it was great with many Grouphug and possibly even some Smooch and Sex but little of sleep4

Lol2 Lol2 Lol2 Lol2 Lol2

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 25-11-2007 17:14 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

Ooops! I did it again! Flashing Wink

I hope you had a great time on your b-day!

No new posts 25-11-2007 17:25 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Sosai X Sosai X is a Male
Master Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Thanks everyone! I was pretty busy yesterday anyways so I wasn't around here much anyways. Wink I got lots of lovely prezzies and cards from family and friends (including a hilarious card from TJ - thanks again).

As TJ mentioned, I ended up celebrating my birthday a week earlier with my wife's family. My wife's birthday is a the beginning of November so her family always celebrate our birthdays in the middle. So we had a nice party on that Saturday (2 weeks ago) - I had lots of drink & cake then.

Cheers caked

Of course since yesterday was my real birthday, I went out with friends and celebrated again. Me, the wife, and several friends went out to my favourite Japanese restaurant, Momo Yama ("Peach Mountain"). We ate and ate and I drank a lot of sake as well. Let's just say we had a great time. I had vegetarian sushi maki rolls for the most part but I also got to try Kobe Beef and Unagi (eel - it melted in your mouth since it was so delicate).

After dinner, we came back to my place and had Strawberry Shortcake (and more drinks) and watched a very weird but very funny Japanese comedy and afterwards, we watched "Bon Cop, Bad Cop" (Canadian/Quebecois movie - funny and stylish cop buddy movie with nice Ontario/Quebec touches).

It was a great night. I'm just thankful I'm not hung over today considering the amount of Sake I drank and it was my first time drinking Sake.

Drunk

Cheers,
Tim

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Sosai X on 25-11-2007 at 20:02.
No new posts 25-11-2007 20:01 Sosai X is offline Send an Email to Sosai X Homepage of Sosai X Search for Posts by Sosai X Add Sosai X to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

Happy Belated Birthday, Tim! Birthday1

Sorry I missed it, but it sounds like you had enough fun (or at least drink!) for all of us! Beer

Best wishes for the coming year!

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 25-11-2007 20:35 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I'm glad you're still lucid enough to post today, Tim! Wink

No new posts 25-11-2007 21:18 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Sounds like a great way to celebrate your Birthday Tim...

Band the Snack J is now open for drinks at the bar, the team wanna celebrate....

Birthday1 Birthday1

No new posts 25-11-2007 22:12 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Sosai X Sosai X is a Male
Master Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks again, everyone. I had a great time yesterday. I'm chillaxin' today. Wink

My b-day gifts included many dvds. I got 'Hong Kong Phooey: The Complete Series', 'Flash Gordon: The Complete Series' (Filmation Cartoon) and I have 'Gatchaman, Vol. 6: Collection' and 'Doctor Who: The Sontaran Experiment' dvds on order that should show up sometime mid next week. My friends yesterday gave me a Micro Talking Dalek classic - a 6.5 cm Dalek that has various Dalek sayings recorded into it. It keeps attacking the Dragon from my Heroscape game. *grin*

Cheers,
Tim

No new posts 25-11-2007 22:58 Sosai X is offline Send an Email to Sosai X Homepage of Sosai X Search for Posts by Sosai X Add Sosai X to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Awwww.... poor dragon.... Huggles

No new posts 25-11-2007 23:01 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

Sounds like it was a superb time Tim.... Thumbsup

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 26-11-2007 13:46 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Glad to hear you had a good one Tim!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 26-11-2007 at 22:11.
No new posts 26-11-2007 22:11 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Belated Happy Birthday

No new posts 27-11-2007 19:15 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: