Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Film Flam » Aeon Flux
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Aeon Flux
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer
Aeon Flux Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I resisted seeing this movie for some time, dunno why.

But - I've seen it now on DVD and love it! I've never seen the MTV anime, so can't compare it.

However, I loved that the movie had everything that is "traditional" about Sci Fi, but didn't play as straight sci fi. The acting 3as excellent, as were the effects. Hell, I even enjoyed the plot!

The extras were something special, though. A number of featurettes on various aspects of making the movie (I was blown away that it was all shot in Berlin!) with a couple of commentaries as well.

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 04-09-2007 05:17 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I saw that movie a while ago Maddy...I liked it because it was a touch of fantasy in there as well as a twist...

No new posts 04-09-2007 06:48 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I liked Charlize Theron, but it was not my kind of movie...... Smirk

No new posts 04-09-2007 08:13 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

I actually liked Aeon Flux. I was originally concerned that it would not be done sympathetically to the cartoon but it was not too bad.

No new posts 08-09-2007 14:22 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: