Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » We made it to 1000 Party!!!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): [1]  2  3  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page We made it to 1000 Party!!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
We made it to 1000 Party!!! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Balloon I have made it to 1000 posts Banana Balloon
Bravo
Balloon Ebony will today. Balloon

Balloon We decided to have a party and you are all invited.Balloon

Balloon Balloon Band Balloon Balloon

No new posts 30-09-2007 14:30 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Congrats, girls!! Birthday3 Break out the chocolate!!

Oh...seems we have a special guest...

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 30-09-2007 14:45 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I was waiting for him and the Eagle to show up.

If the Owl arrvies I will let you guys fight over the other two.

No new posts 30-09-2007 14:46 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Well i'm still working on it....

No new posts 30-09-2007 14:50 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

droppeddead droppeddead droppeddead droppeddead droppeddead Queen Queen Queen Queen Queen Queen Queen Queen Queen

fill in post

No new posts 30-09-2007 14:51 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Jumping Jumping Jumping Jumping Jumping Jumping Jumping Jumping Jumping Jumping Jumping Jumping Jumping Jumping Jumping Jumping Jumping Jumping Jumping Jumping Jumping Jumping Jumping Jumping Jumping Jumping Batman Batman Batman Batman Batman Batman Batman Batman Batman Batman Overload Overload Overload Overload Overload Overload Overload Overload Overload Overload Overload Overload Overload Overload Overload Overload Overload Overload Overload Overload Overload Overload Overload Overload Overload Overload Overload Overload Overload Overload Overload Overload Overload Overload Overload Overload Overload Overload Overload :overlo Overload Overload Overload This is like running a marathon...I've done almost 30 posts tonight!

No new posts 30-09-2007 14:52 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
RE: We made it to 1000 Party!!! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
Balloon I have made it to 1000 posts Banana Balloon
Bravo
Balloon Ebony will today. Balloon

Balloon We decided to have a party and you are all invited.Balloon

Balloon Balloon Band Balloon Balloon

Whoo hoo! Par-tay! Party1 Party2 Party3 Party4

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 30-09-2007 at 15:18.
No new posts 30-09-2007 15:18 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Guests? Let's see.....

No new posts 30-09-2007 15:19 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Alll righty then!!!!!

I'm here at last!!!!!!!!

the dramatic music starts dhhaaahhhhaaahhhhhhhhh

dummmdudddmnmmddddddddmmmmmmm

The full opera is in sync with the moment....

Ebony becomes a forum God!!!
Ebony gets up to make her speech and accepts the flowers from the Eagle who worships at her feet..."Oh Ebony it has always been you and me darling..."the Condor pushes in..."Ebony but I'm the one who makes you blush in a good way..."The Condor smiles knowingly...ahhhh decisions decisions Ebony sighs

"well you know it was with determination and lots of posts that I made it to this moment..." She gushes to her captive audience.
"But I wouldn't be here without the encouragement of my dearest friends TJ, Springie, Cloudy and FB." Ebony bows and gives them all a kiss on the cheek...

"Thank you thank you!" she calls out and gushes to all her adoring fans "I love you all!!!!!" Thanks

Queen

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 30-09-2007 at 15:25.
No new posts 30-09-2007 15:22 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I like that one TJ.

Whose is it? Do you remember?

No new posts 30-09-2007 15:23 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
Alll righty then!!!!!

I'm here at last!!!!!!!!

the dramatic music starts dhhaaahhhhaaahhhhhhhhh

dummmdudddmnmmddddddddmmmmmmm

The full opera is in sync with the moment....

Ebony becomes a forum God!!!
Ebony gets up to make her speech and accepts the flowers from the Eagle who worships at her feet..."Oh Ebony it has always been you and me darling..."the Condor pushes in..."Ebony but I'm the one who makes you blush in a good way..."The Condor smiles knowingly...ahhhh decisions decisions Ebony sighs

"well you know it was with determination and lots of posts that I made it to this moment..." She gushes to her captive audience.
"But I wouldn't be here without teh encouragement of my dearest friends TJ, Springie, Cloudy and FB." Ebony bows and gives them all a kiss on the cheek...

"Thank you thank you!" she calls out to all her adoring fans "I love you all!!!!!" Thanks

Queen

Director
Congratulations Ebony.
Now are you too tired to stay up and party?
Grouphug

No new posts 30-09-2007 15:25 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

I still love that picture...it is one of my favs...what is that in Joe's hand? A coffee cup?

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 30-09-2007 15:34 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
I like that one TJ.

Whose is it? Do you remember?

It's from the back of my Gatchaman music CD.

This is the front.

No new posts 30-09-2007 15:39 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
I still love that picture...it is one of my favs...what is that in Joe's hand? A coffee cup?

No it is a chrystal ball!!
Now Joe can predict the future too. Daisy2

No new posts 30-09-2007 15:40 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Director
Congratulations Ebony.
Now are you too tired to stay up and party?
Grouphug

Yes, she went to bed. Goodnight

No new posts 30-09-2007 15:41 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie

I think it's a glass.

No new posts 30-09-2007 15:41 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh, CD, you wanted to know about The Party.

It's a movie with Peter Sellers about a guy who is accidentally invited to a party and ruins everything. A comedy, obviously. There's one scene where he finds a bowl of bird feed and on the bowl it says 'Birdie Num Nums'. He practices saying this into a strange panel in the wall, not realizing that it's the intercom and that his voice is being broadcast all over the house to the other party guests...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Party_%28film%29

Birdie Num Nums:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJnlzhYYmJc&NR=1

The panel in the wall:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24pxCI8jY...related&search=

No new posts 30-09-2007 15:56 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

You partay without me ? Sad1

Uhm, I'm a forum God too! Even if I'm a little meanie Gallactor! Do you let me in da club? I'll bring the beer and some bottles of Ego's aged wines!

Booze Booze Booze

No new posts 30-09-2007 16:27 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
Oh, CD, you wanted to know about The Party.

It's a movie with Peter Sellers about a guy who is accidentally invited to a party and ruins everything. A comedy, obviously. There's one scene where he finds a bowl of bird feed and on the bowl it says 'Birdie Num Nums'. He practices saying this into a strange panel in the wall, not realizing that it's the intercom and that his voice is being broadcast all over the house to the other party guests...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Party_%28film%29

Birdie Num Nums:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJnlzhYYmJc&NR=1

The panel in the wall:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24pxCI8jY...related&search=

LOL
I guess that just goes to show you, why you need to lock up and turn off all your electronic equipment before you have a party.

No new posts 30-09-2007 17:02 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
You partay without me ? Sad1

Uhm, I'm a forum God too! Even if I'm a little meanie Gallactor! Do you let me in da club? I'll bring the beer and some bottles of Ego's aged wines!

Booze Booze Booze

Oh Amy I am so sorry!
I guess your invitation got lost in cyberspace.
Please come on in and enjoy.
And bring any friends you want. The team is already here. The more the merrier.

No new posts 30-09-2007 17:04 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
[1]  2  3  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (5): [1]  2  3  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: