Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »You Gotta See This! » Look what I got on E-bay!!!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Look what I got on E-bay!!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer
Look what I got on E-bay!!! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Can't believe I won this - at only 99 cents!!

BotP Sketchbook Preview

Squeeeeeee Animelol

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 17-09-2007 22:55 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ooh.... that looks so cool! I hope you'll scan in some of the best pics for us! pray

No new posts 17-09-2007 23:07 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Enjoy it Maddy. Lick1

No new posts 17-09-2007 23:16 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer

Oh I think I have that somewhere - or did I send it to Springie?

Can't remember - must look ...

Congrats Maddy!!

I love eBay ....

SJ

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 18-09-2007 00:55 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh yes - love Ebay! I buy most of my shoes from there (person with size 11 feet that I am!)

Hey, and SJ, is that a birthday I see creeping up on you??? dancing

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 18-09-2007 02:34 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Maddy have you tried shoes.com and shoebuy.com? They run great 20% off sales every so often and have free shipping (at least here in the US). All sizes (regular and wide width) too.

No new posts 18-09-2007 02:41 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

WOW Maddy!!! I haven't looked on Ebay for a while! Good find...lucky I didn't see it or we could have had a bidding war... Greysniper

Is SJ an Oct Birthday as well!!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 18-09-2007 at 04:56.
No new posts 18-09-2007 04:55 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

spacer

Nope - our own SJ is a September 22 birthday....... (wow 3 months to the day before mine!)

We shall have to through a virtual party on the boards for her.

Actually - could be fun. Scour the net for interesting "gifts" and post pics or links to them. mmmmmm

I can feel an ebil idea comimg on.... turndevil

No new posts 18-09-2007 05:04 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

spacer

Close, Maddy - My barfday is actually the 21st September ... THIS FRIDAY!!!!!!!

And did I hear a virtual party?!

WOOTWOOT!!

I know Flash is taking me on a baby-free date that night ... sighhh

SJ

Sighhh

No new posts 18-09-2007 11:58 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

A baby free date sounds like a nice way to spend your birthday and of course we will throw a big virtual party for you!Animeparty

we could even have a virtual animedisco

No new posts 18-09-2007 13:13 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Ooh, Virtual Karaoke... didn't we have enough of that from Jinpei in the IF? Wink

No new posts 18-09-2007 13:23 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

Nope! because we did not say he sounded bad. Besides I had to do karaoke at my work xmas do last year so I think its only fair!

No new posts 18-09-2007 13:26 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Springie and I did karaoke together... Help and Girls Just Wanna Have Fun. Could there be anything more appropriate for us? Wink

No new posts 18-09-2007 13:31 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

Sounds like me doing karaoke at my bros wedding this past July... even did Paradise By The Dashboard Light... Course I had to do the guys part... nobody else would!

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 18-09-2007 14:17 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

spacer

Ahhh drunken karaoke

My boss challenged me to sing an Olivia Newton-John song at one of our christmas parties ... (you know, the office Aussie HAS to sing Olivia)

He even gave me two gold tickets to a Flyers/Maple Leafs game as a reward for taking the challenge!

Flash just bowed and shook his head as I painfully sang "Hopelessly Devoted to You"

I sucked, but I got $400 in Hockey tickets!!

SJ

Sighhh

No new posts 18-09-2007 14:28 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by SJ_SwanJun
Oh I think I have that somewhere - or did I send it to Springie?

Can't remember - must look ...

Congrats Maddy!!

I love eBay ....

SJ

Smooch2 You sent it to me, SJ...it is really neat...it shows the notes and drawings from when they were planning out the comics...I'll try to scan it in...

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 18-09-2007 20:02 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by SJ_SwanJun
Ahhh drunken karaoke

My boss challenged me to sing an Olivia Newton-John song at one of our christmas parties ... (you know, the office Aussie HAS to sing Olivia)

He even gave me two gold tickets to a Flyers/Maple Leafs game as a reward for taking the challenge!

Flash just bowed and shook his head as I painfully sang "Hopelessly Devoted to You"

I sucked, but I got $400 in Hockey tickets!!

SJ

SJ, you must've sounded pretty good to win those tickets!

Oh, I just LOVE Olivia! I think I wore a hole in my Grease and Xanadu records when I was younger...animedisco

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 18-09-2007 20:06 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
Springie and I did karaoke together... Help and Girls Just Wanna Have Fun. Could there be anything more appropriate for us? Wink

Memories...oh yes...it was quite a trip...
TJ has a really nice voice!! Rainbow3

No new posts 18-09-2007 20:07 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

spacer

Yay - SJ Virtual Party this Friday night!!!! I'm gonna start a birthday thread for her - so go, seek scrummy virtual presents to send!

: starts to make chocolate crackles & fairy bread:

No new posts 18-09-2007 20:38 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

sounds like a plan Maddy

No new posts 18-09-2007 22:17 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: