Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » CSI - Season 8 - Please, Sara, Live!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page CSI - Season 8 - Please, Sara, Live!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer
CSI - Season 8 - Please, Sara, Live! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Well .... it is Season 8 promo frenzy time ...

As you know, I have been a mess for most of the Summer because of the mess the writers put my beloved Sara Sidle in. Even more horrific is this game they seem to be playing with us regarding her fate!

Contract disputes, Jorja not showing up for work, new cast members - you name it, CBS has spread it.

Regardless of whether or not any of it is actually true, or if they are merely really really put on the angst for us ... It's mean.

So now ... Four weeks until the premiere, and the hype intensifies.

There are a ton of official promos for the season opener of CSI ... Some are heartbreaking, some are ... meh ...

But this latest one - Oh God - It's broken my fragile little heart.

see here for a gut-wrenching 1-minute clip for the season opener.

How, guys? How am I going to survive until the 27th to find out if my girl makes it??

::wibble::

I really need some chocolate therapy right now ....

Oh, and someone help me out here - is that Kate Bush? Her voice is fairly distinctive (was a fan as a youngster and stil lhave a few of her tunes on my iPod) .. but I've never heard this one .... anyone know?

SJ

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by SJ_SwanJun on 31-08-2007 at 12:13.
Reason: Always got more to say
No new posts 31-08-2007 12:10 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

SJ it is kate Bush one of her later tracks written in 1988 for a film called she's having a baby she reworked it for her 1989 album "The sensual world" It has been used in UK by National society for prevention of cruelty to children ads.

It is a beautiful track

Will keep my fingers crossed that she makes it.

oh if interested here are the lyrics to the song

This womans work

Pray God you can cope.
I stand outside this woman's work,
This woman's world.
Ooh, it's hard on the man,
Now his part is over.
Now starts the craft of the father.

I know you have a little life in you yet.
I know you have a lot of strength left.

I should be crying, but I just can't let it show.
I should be hoping, but I can't stop thinking

Of all the things I should've said,
That I never said.
All the things we should've done,
That we never did.
All the things I should've given,
But I didn't.

Oh, darling, make it go,
Make it go away.

Give me these moments back.
Give them back to me.
Give me that little kiss.
Give me your hand.

(I know you have a little life in you yet.
I know you have a lot of strength left.)

I should be crying, but I just can't let it show.
I should be hoping, but I can't stop thinking

Of all the things we should've said,
That were never said.
All the things we should've done,
That we never did.
All the things that you needed from me.
All the things that you wanted for me.
All the things that I should've given,
But I didn't.

Oh, darling, make it go away.
Just make it go away now.

No new posts 31-08-2007 16:39 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

On Five US, a Freeview Channel 5 chaneel, they are having a lot of previous seasons episodes. I don't know if Channel 5 will show the season and they better do or else......but if they do and if they show it (very likely) some time after it shows over there, please, please don't tell me what happens.

No new posts 01-09-2007 11:10 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer

Met. You're a CSI fan?!?!

LOL ... I won't tell you what happens. I'm actually trying to go spoiler free this year, because quite truthfully, I don't want forewarning if Sara doesn't make it.

CTV is showing all of the Miniature killer episodes in the weeks leading up to the premiere - damn - It's pretty exciting ... and terrifying.

I adore Sara and honestly don't think I could watch the show without her....

FB - thank you for the lyrics. I find it odd that they are using a song that appears to be about pregnancy and motherhood ... Gosh I hope they aren't implying that Sara is in the family way ....

SJ

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 04-09-2007 12:20 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

You never know, they could be implying something about the time that Gil and Sara as spent together or they just chose the song because it suited it and it sound nice.

No new posts 04-09-2007 20:37 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

I think the song choice was for this section

Taken on its own it can be seen as strength to fight against the odds (Sara in her predicament fighting to stay alive while her team find her)

No new posts 08-09-2007 14:19 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: