Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Translation Please
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Translation Please
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer
Translation Please Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Can I buy a vowel?

Hi team. ..

I need help.

I suck at Internet speak ... I absolutely hate it, To be honest.

So anyway, I got this email here at work from a vendor regarding some samples that are coming into our warehouse.

I am knackered if I can decipher half of it.

Please help a non-code-breaking Swannie on this one. (This guy, believe it or not, is the owner of the company and is in his late 50's) I think I have a basic idea ... but ... shit. THIS IS A GOD DAMN WORK EMAIL! Can't people leave this shit for personal communications?!

Email below:

U shld rcv tdy smpl for fit try. Wld u pls e mail ur comments each stle
Fed xp XXXX XXXX X
After try on gv to steve to rtn tdy n use
fed xp nbr
Acct XXXX-XXXX-X

Steve knows how to shp n inclde comm inv
For fed xp
Pls e mail me the fed xp
Nbr used to rtn smpls
These smpls are needed for pdctn in fcty
Thnks n rgds mel

Thanks guys ...

SJ

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by SJ_SwanJun on 27-06-2007 at 16:40.
Reason: I'm an idiot?
No new posts 27-06-2007 16:38 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer
RE: Translation Please Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by SJ_SwanJun
Can I buy a vowel?

Hi team. ..

I need help.

I suck at Internet speak ... I absolutely hate it, To be honest.

So anyway, I got this email here at work from a vendor regarding some samples that are coming into our warehouse.

I am knackered if I can decipher half of it.

Please help a non-code-breaking Swannie on this one. (This guy, believe it or not, is the owner of the company and is in his late 50's) I think I have a basic idea ... but ... shit. THIS IS A GOD DAMN WORK EMAIL! Can't people leave this shit for personal communications?!

Email below:

U shld rcv tdy smpl for fit try. Wld u pls e mail ur comments each stle
Fed xp XXXX XXXX X
After try on gv to steve to rtn tdy n use
fed xp nbr
Acct XXXX-XXXX-X

Steve knows how to shp n inclde comm inv
For fed xp
Pls e mail me the fed xp
Nbr used to rtn smpls
These smpls are needed for pdctn in fcty
Thnks n rgds mel

Thanks guys ...

SJ

SJ, this is what came into my mind.Does it make any (more) sense now?
Are you paying the e-mails at the number of characters ? devilerr

yoU should receive today (a)? sample for fit try. Wolud you please e-mail ur(gently)? comments each stle
Fed xp XXXX XXXX X
After try(ing) on give to steve to return today in use
fed (feed-back?) xp nbr
Acct XXXX-XXXX-X

Steve knows how to ship on include comm inv
For fed xp
Please e-mail me the fed (feed-back)? xp
Nbr used to return samples
These samples are needed for production in factory
Thanks in regards mel

No new posts 27-06-2007 17:37 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I'd vote UR is "your".

n might be "and"

comm ????

Thanks and regards, from Me!

Ugh!!!!!

Better than some I've seen, but still,...

Tell the guy to get a Blackberry! (Or one of the new Palms; you can bring up a screen with a full keyboard.)

Or get list of approved short-forms from him.

I wouldn't send that mess to my husband, let alone an employee. It's no longer appropriate to expect someone else to decipher what you're too important to make clear.

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 27-06-2007 17:48 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks, guys ...

I finally cracked the code over lunch (even though I am a very sick Swan, I still managed to come out of my medicated haze and figure it out - Meds always make me feel drunk)

This is what it was supposed to read:

You should receive today a sample for fit-try. Would you please email me your comments for each style.

FedEx shipping #XXX XXXX

After trying on give to Steve to return today and use Spirit FedEx number XXXX-XXXX-X

Steve knows how to ship and include Commercial Invoice for FedEx.

Please email me the FedEx Shipping # used to return samples.

These samples are needed for production facility.

Thanks and Regards....

I mean, shit ... is that so hard to type out? And he knows full well that the damn FedEx stuff comes through me, so .... Ugh .....

Idiot ...

Oh well - there goes the English language ... and I thought people saying "axe" instead of ask, and "di -eh-n't" instead of didn't were painful...

SJ
Starting to sound older and older every day....

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 27-06-2007 18:08 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Just wait till Josh starts writing for school. They start sounding reasonable, we'll introduce "adult" spelling a few words at at time, but they've now been through the "common" words three times (once per year) and half of what I see they still don't insist they use it. And looks like he'll get a bunch of weak (as in, they don't learn it even if we do try to teach it, so why bother) teachers next year. Sigh.

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 27-06-2007 20:35 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Here, start writing to you boss in this:

http://easyscript.com/default.asp

And if your company pays for courses related to the job, make him pay for the course!

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 27-06-2007 21:01 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

Well maybe that was an encripted e-mail that contained classified data. Shrug One can never know.

No new posts 27-06-2007 21:17 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

Looks like he was trying to text you over the internet.

No new posts 27-06-2007 22:22 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: