Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Alright where is she ey?!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Alright where is she ey?!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Question Alright where is she ey?! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

That's right what's happened to Imi! The last time I turned the forums off for a wee bit of maintenance Imi all but disappeared for a year... its not happening again!!

All of you spread out.....search the rooms, especially the rubber one....scour the cabana...find that condor!!

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 03-05-2007 09:29 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Springie places a trail of chocolate for our beloved Condor...

"Here, Imi, Imi, Imi..."

I hope she didn't fly the coop! leaving

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 03-05-2007 09:49 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

"Here we go agasin." Takes out his CFT (Condor Finding Thingy), switches it on and turns around 360 degrees. Then the CFT beeps, "Ah, ha." He exclaims, and wonders off with his beeping CFT.

No new posts 03-05-2007 10:05 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

Spyglass She must be around here somewhere.......

No new posts 03-05-2007 11:32 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Starts putting up posters of Apollo from both old and new Battlestar Galactica. "That should help." CFT starts beeping agains and starts to follow.

No new posts 03-05-2007 12:24 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

I hope she doesn't dissappear again.... Cep maybe you send out an apb to her e-mail address, if ya have it

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 03-05-2007 12:44 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

Certainly did but the last time I tried that it never worked either....she must not escape!!!!!

TankTankTankTankTankTankTankTankTank

No new posts 03-05-2007 13:09 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Lolabella Lolabella is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-04-2004

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Metaliant
Starts putting up posters of Apollo from both old and new Battlestar Galactica. "That should help." CFT starts beeping agains and starts to follow.

*Lola suddenly stops searching as she happens upon poster of 'new' Apollo. Lola attempts to hug the wall the poster is on and mumbles something about Rico being missing too*

No new posts 03-05-2007 13:12 Lolabella is offline Send an Email to Lolabella Search for Posts by Lolabella Add Lolabella to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: LolabellaG3
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer

Cricket takes out black marker and edits pictures of Apollo. Further from forums = lots of black marker. Closer to forums = very little black marker (or any other sort of coverage)

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 03-05-2007 19:04 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Lolabella Lolabella is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-04-2004

spacer

Lola does her best to flatten herself against the Apollo poster she has chosen to protect it from Cricket's maker.

Me thinks that Imi might have received her BSG first season DVD's and is now engrossed and unable to turn off the t.v.

I can speak from experience.... Blushing

No new posts 03-05-2007 19:54 Lolabella is offline Send an Email to Lolabella Search for Posts by Lolabella Add Lolabella to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: LolabellaG3
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Possible, as I have done the same thing when I order DVDs. Just sat down and watch every single episode. Took me a while with BOTP box set.

No new posts 03-05-2007 23:11 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

attention

I just spotted a Imi.
(unless I am seeing things again) Freak3

Now where did she get too?

No new posts 04-05-2007 13:47 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer

She's not in chat. I speak from first-hand knowledge. (Hint.)

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 04-05-2007 14:01 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

If that is a hint for me (to get over to chat)
I am afraid I can't.

I have a room full of children and if I go to chat I am afraid I will stop supervising them and spend all my time there. The forums are bad enough for me, everytime I move to my desk have to check what's new. This last month I find I am at my desk more than walking around helping the children. (can say one thing it is making them a "little" more independent)

I am only suppost to be on the internet during recess or planning times. Not when the "kids" are in the class. Hehehe. turndevil

No new posts 04-05-2007 14:21 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Yuki Yuki is a Female
Honoured Member

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-08-2001

spacer

clouddancer... love your avatar.. very nice..

Yuki

No new posts 04-05-2007 15:11 Yuki is offline Send an Email to Yuki Homepage of Yuki Search for Posts by Yuki Add Yuki to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: n/a YIM Screenname: n/a
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer

OMg! lolololol

Had computer probs guys, but feh! as if THAT would stop me from getting back on!!

and sorry!! got zapped into another dimension!!Was searching Aussie colloquialisms and town names for rant thread and got lost in Google!!

Call off the hound dogs , and the GPS satellite am here am here!

There are soooo many fics to read, so many threads to catch up on, cant believe how much Ive missed in only a couple of days! and so many...

GASP!! * blinks once ...twice...*

OMG!! YUKI!!!!!!!

drops the links to Aussie colloquialism and rushes Yuki toppling her to the floor , smothering her with glomphugsmoochies in delightful reunion!

Smoochies SmoochiesSmoochies

BAAAAAABY!!!!

doin da Happy Dance oh so damn doin da happy dance!!!!

Banana

No new posts 04-05-2007 15:29 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

Wow Yuki baby! *glomphugs*

And glad to see you have not vanished Imi sweet! I'd chase them nasty aliens off Abduct1

No new posts 04-05-2007 16:00 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

While Imi is doin da happy dance with long lost buddy Yuki and smooching everyone in thanks for their effective search party efforts, a shuriken flies from nowhere and knocks Metaliant's CFT from his hand.

"damn thing almost stuffed my cybernetics!" a growly voice mutters off thread"

A cable gun is then fired ,special attachment gripping then depfly swiping drooled on Apollo poster from wall.

" and I still dont see what the hell everyone sees in this bozo! " *snort*

Smoke3

No new posts 04-05-2007 16:14 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Cep
Wow Yuki baby! *glomphugs*

And glad to see you have not vanished Imi sweet! I'd chase them nasty aliens off Abduct1

Imi beams a thousand watt smile

I know my favourite sweet gorgeous adorable heroic ruffian of a pirate...

c'mere you!

Imi smothers Cep's face with Smoochies

:love:

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by imaqtz on 04-05-2007 at 16:18.
No new posts 04-05-2007 16:16 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: