Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » Where Have You Been All My Life?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Where Have You Been All My Life?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Wink Where Have You Been All My Life? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi...it's me Springie! I've been talking with Gatchgirl...and she told me about you...I'm so happy to meet you all! Cloud9

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 12-06-2006 02:44 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi Springie and welcome! Wave2

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 12-06-2006 06:25 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello there! Big Grin

And welcome to our mad little corner of cyberspace.

Feel free to partake in the revelations and goings on about the place, also beware of Imu's, they may be cuddly looking but they are deadly Imukill

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 12-06-2006 09:03 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

So...the Imus are like the killer bunny on Monty Python? I should..."Run away, run away?'Bunny

Really, though, thanks for the warm welcome! I see some familiar faces from Clubhouse le Fanfics here...I can't believe it took me this long to find you guys...but now that I'm here, I'm going to have fun exploring...hope it's not too dangerous...Spidereek

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 12-06-2006 10:11 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

It shouldnt be.....unless there is a mad railgun totting condor making an appearance at some point soon but we havent seen Imi for some time.

Not that you should confuse Imi with an Imu.....no no.... Jester1 .....completely different......but just as dangerous Quickgetaway

No new posts 12-06-2006 14:54 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer

Springie!!!!!! Animehello Giveflowers Huggles

Nice to see you over here as well.

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 12-06-2006 16:26 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

Hey Springie, glad to be able to point you in the right direction. They say that I'm addicted to the Rubber Room but don't let em fool ya. Jumping Groupwave

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 12-06-2006 20:10 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer

Hello! I don't know where you've been all your life, but I've been in Texas. Soooooo that's quite a few miles between the two of us.

(And Gatchgirl is definitely addicted to the rubber room and is altering it for her own evil purposes)

No new posts 13-06-2006 08:45 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

**** grabs duck tape and rope to try and captre elvin ruler for posting such an awful thought about gatchgirl*** Thwak don't know if she can do it or not, she does seem to find every creaking board in the place Doh2

Heh

No new posts 13-06-2006 09:51 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Welcome Springie!

Huggles

Hope you enjoy exploring and do be careful of Gatchgirl and the rubber room Elvin is right she does seem to be transforming it. (Probably for the better but who knows).

Have fun!

Anime Smooch

No new posts 13-06-2006 14:34 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Springie is one of the very few that have heard my evil laugh. So be forwarned if I'm in the rubber room!! Drunk

No new posts 13-06-2006 21:09 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh Gatchgirl's evil laugh, how shall I describe thee? Let me count the ways... You guys wouldn't believe it if you heard it...it would reverberate around those rubber walls forever Devil1

No new posts 13-06-2006 21:28 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

spacer

: looks interested at what Gatchgirl could be up to in the rubber room : And to think that when I first met Gatchgirl she was innocent and nieve.

Isn't corruption fun!

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 13-06-2006 21:48 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I love corruption and if I'm not totally corrupted then feel free to finish me off!!!! Laugh2

No new posts 13-06-2006 22:09 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

I think your well done already Bonkers3

No new posts 14-06-2006 10:51 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Elvin Ruler I hope your out having fun and not angry with the gatchgirl for tearing up the rubber room or bringing in the plastic balls!!!!

No new posts 14-06-2006 21:19 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

No wonder I seem to have a darker tone Cep!

No new posts 14-06-2006 21:20 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

Welcome to the mad Gatchgirl's Rubber Room Springie.

I just can't believe that we corrupted Gatchgirl so quickly.

Soon we will corrupt you as well. Evil4

No new posts 16-06-2006 07:44 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Metaliant I was corrupted before I came on here but all of you wonderful people have helped me to fine tune it.

I read as Zoltar on the quiz but I did have one final extra question to answer to find that out. Every one I have talked to about my personnality have said I should have chosen the other answer more, which would have made me to be Mark. I'm SOOO confused, I think I trully am a little of both.

No new posts 16-06-2006 09:45 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

spacer

Ahhh confusion.... This is a good sign. I do worry about you being confused as to Mark or Zoltar. Very worried.

Ok - just the rundown. Mark is the one in white, who would fail to understand the significance of a certain Swan tapdancing naked down the hallway unless she was towing a jet behind her. And then there;s a good chance he'd go for the jet. He's so noble, it can make everybody's teeth ache. Is also drop-dead gorgeous and belongs to said Swan (who will do nasty things to those who dispute that).

Zoltar is the one in purple who wants to take over the universe and is obsessed with animal-shaped mecha.

This gives us only one conclusion: Stick to Condor's. They're much more fun. Bounce2

No new posts 16-06-2006 10:13 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: