Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » New Battle podcast interview with Franklin Cofod...
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New Battle podcast interview with Franklin Cofod...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
The Other Jason The Other Jason is a Male
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-08-2010

spacer
New Battle podcast interview with Franklin Cofod... Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

..and some other guy.

Hi all,

The title says it all!

Mr. Franklin Cofod and I were invited to appear on Curtis Lanclos' RetroZest podcast to discuss some of the history of Battle of the Planets on its 45th anniversary. For those unaware, Mr. Cofod was Battle's supervising editor and had a one of the major roles in the series' creation and production. I worked for Sandy Frank for many years, and co-wrote Battle's official guidebook (with George Khoury).

You can listen to the podcast here at the RetroZest site. Be sure to check out some of their other fun episodes too!

If you prefer listening on other platforms, here are some other links:

Fa
cebook

X
Instagram

I hope you'll like the discussion, we both had a great deal of fun being on the show!

The Other Jason
www.battleoftheplanets.info
www.battleofheplanets.info/cnc (message boards)

No new posts 15-09-2023 02:15 The Other Jason is offline Send an Email to The Other Jason Homepage of The Other Jason Search for Posts by The Other Jason Add The Other Jason to your Buddy List
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I saw this advertised on Facebook the other day, and was wary. Now I've heard about it from the horses mouth (so to speak) I'll go give it a listen.

No new posts 15-09-2023 10:56 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: