Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » Nobody told me!!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Nobody told me!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ronin
Exalted Member

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-09-2004

spacer
Nobody told me!! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

That the board was back up!!

And it seems Im `still` Ronin....

Never mind, Hi all.

No new posts 09-02-2006 21:25 Ronin is offline Send an Email to Ronin Search for Posts by Ronin Add Ronin to your Buddy List
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Did you not get an email before Christmas?

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 09-02-2006 21:49 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Ronin
Exalted Member

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

No!

No new posts 09-02-2006 22:03 Ronin is offline Send an Email to Ronin Search for Posts by Ronin Add Ronin to your Buddy List
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer

Um...well...the board's back up.

Lonelylaugh

No new posts 09-02-2006 22:59 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Ronin
Exalted Member

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I see.

No new posts 09-02-2006 23:00 Ronin is offline Send an Email to Ronin Search for Posts by Ronin Add Ronin to your Buddy List
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

That's good. Big Grin

No new posts 09-02-2006 23:58 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

Ee by gum. Big Grin

No new posts 09-02-2006 23:59 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Arrr. I don't speak Britishese, but it be funny, it be, the above post.
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Arr! Thar be an invasion of smileys!
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Note: I appear to have gone insane. >.>

No new posts 10-02-2006 03:43 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Ee by gum is Yorkshireish, which is the language for Yorkshire folks living in the county of Yorkshire and I knew a lad from college who is from Barnsley, a town in that same county who says thee and thou a lot.

'eck I lived around Walsall in the Black Country (West Midlands in the west of the middle of Britain) and have heard people calling folk cock instead of their names, eg a neighbour of mine called me cock to me but called me by ny name Paul when speaking about me to other people.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

No new posts 10-02-2006 14:56 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Aaaaaaaah.

Yorkshire...I want to go there sometime. I've seen pictures, and it's very pretty. Of course, pretty much the entirety of those islands is beautiful. But I'd have a heck of a time trying to figure out what people were saying. But I think it'd be worth it.

As for the calling you cock to your face...that is so unintentionally hilarious. Fabulous. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

No new posts 10-02-2006 17:32 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

If you have problems with Yorkshire people talking, t hen be glad you haven't heard people in Glasgow. AND that's when they are sober, never mind if they had 10 plus pints in them.

No new posts 11-02-2006 00:29 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Heh. I dunno...I seem to have a remarkable talent for being able to understand extraordinarily drunk people. Course, my experience is with rednecks, not the British. Hmmm...

No new posts 11-02-2006 16:50 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Several years ago, I was in a pub with a group of friends. I was playing solitare on a game machine and there were 2 drunk regulars and despite having about 3 or 5 pints myself, I actually could understand the one talking even though he wasn't coherent.

It must be the beer I think. Drunk

No new posts 11-02-2006 23:29 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: