Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » Hi from BOTP fan
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hi from BOTP fan
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ThornGenX
Honoured Member

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-05-2005

spacer
Hi from BOTP fan Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I remember watching BOTP in elementary school. (no need to hide my age, it was in the late 70s/early 80s) It was one of my favorite TV shows. Only relatively recently did I find out about Gatch when doing a search for BOTP. I did see a few episodes of "G-Force" but could not stand it. Sure the caracters looked the same, but it seemed as watered down as BOTP probably looked to a Gatch fan.

My favorite characters tend to be villians. For example, I am looking foward to seeing the latest Star Wars film to see the birth of one of the all time greatest villians. My favorite BOTP character was Zoltar but he does not seem to hold a candle to the original version Berg Katse. I have a Berg Katse picture I want to use as an avatar, but so far no luck in getting it to work.

A quote from the movie "Wall Street" 1987

No new posts 20-05-2005 12:47 ThornGenX is offline Send an Email to ThornGenX Search for Posts by ThornGenX Add ThornGenX to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: ThornGenX
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Welcome welcome and glad to see a new member taking full advantage of our features Big Grin

The forums are quietish during the summer months but plenty of people still drop by. So have a root about and if your a fic write we'd luv to see some new additions!

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 20-05-2005 16:32 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Ronin
Exalted Member

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-09-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

<Emerges from under rusty old Skyline....>

Im always here, either me or Tengu, who seems to be away.

Have you ready my Fics in the Fic section??

No new posts 20-05-2005 20:16 Ronin is offline Send an Email to Ronin Search for Posts by Ronin Add Ronin to your Buddy List
ThornGenX
Honoured Member

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Cep
Welcome welcome and glad to see a new member taking full advantage of our features Big Grin

The forums are quietish during the summer months but plenty of people still drop by. So have a root about and if your a fic write we'd luv to see some new additions!

Thanks for the welcome, though I do not write fanfic now, I would like to try it sometime. Yes, I did make a few posts in a few places to access some of the features. Big Grin The RPG on this site looks really interesting, but since my character is so new, I am not ready to take anyone on yet. I am sure relatively speaking, my character has the strength of a "rat" or "slime" in video role playing games.

No new posts 20-05-2005 22:42 ThornGenX is offline Send an Email to ThornGenX Search for Posts by ThornGenX Add ThornGenX to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: ThornGenX
ThornGenX
Honoured Member

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ronin
<Emerges from under rusty old Skyline....>

Im always here, either me or Tengu, who seems to be away.

Have you ready my Fics in the Fic section??

Yes, I did read a couple of your Katse stories. Very interesting to say the least. I liked them.

No new posts 20-05-2005 22:45 ThornGenX is offline Send an Email to ThornGenX Search for Posts by ThornGenX Add ThornGenX to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: ThornGenX
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

Welcome Thorn. I hope you enjoy it here Big Grin

Always nice to see another Galactor Affiliate around the place Wink

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 23-05-2005 06:12 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Ronin
Exalted Member

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-09-2004

spacer

I have posted a few more fics in the last two days. Im glad you like the ones I have read

No new posts 23-05-2005 09:50 Ronin is offline Send an Email to Ronin Search for Posts by Ronin Add Ronin to your Buddy List
lyon
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-12-2002

spacer

/crawls out from hiding and waves.

everyone else beat me to it, but welcome anyways!

No new posts 23-05-2005 16:27 lyon is offline Send an Email to lyon Homepage of lyon Search for Posts by lyon Add lyon to your Buddy List Add lyon to your Contact List YIM Screenname: tuxedo_lyon
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Hello and welcome!

Glad to see you are settling in and enjoying yourself

Huggles

No new posts 24-05-2005 13:18 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-04-2004

spacer

Waves from behind ever present video camera

No new posts 02-06-2005 04:26 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer

How did this new threat to ISO get past me?

A Galactor Affiliate indeed!

Welcome ThornGenx! I see Meridian already making plans to share her evil schemes with you.

A fic writer and RPG player eh?

Feel free to ruffle feathers, come up with newly designed mechas, and good luck on finding any escape pods in here!!.

As the Eagle's (note the bands excellent choice of Band name) "California" song goes:

"You can check out anytime you like..but you can never leave"

*Backs ThornGenX into Frisking Room *

There's nothing I luuuuurve more than spending hours , divesting a Gatch Affiliate of their weird and wonderful array of weaponry!

Cool

No new posts 13-06-2005 14:39 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer

Another one joins the insanity. Cheers!

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 14-06-2005 16:54 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
ThornGenX
Honoured Member

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by meridianday
Welcome Thorn. I hope you enjoy it here Big Grin

Always nice to see another Galactor Affiliate around the place Wink

Thanks for the welcome!

No new posts 21-06-2005 21:43 ThornGenX is offline Send an Email to ThornGenX Search for Posts by ThornGenX Add ThornGenX to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: ThornGenX
ThornGenX
Honoured Member

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by imaqtz
How did this new threat to ISO get past me?

A Galactor Affiliate indeed!

Welcome ThornGenx! I see Meridian already making plans to share her evil schemes with you.

A fic writer and RPG player eh?

Feel free to ruffle feathers, come up with newly designed mechas, and good luck on finding any escape pods in here!!.

As the Eagle's (note the bands excellent choice of Band name) "California" song goes:

"You can check out anytime you like..but you can never leave"

*Backs ThornGenX into Frisking Room *

There's nothing I luuuuurve more than spending hours , divesting a Gatch Affiliate of their weird and wonderful array of weaponry!

Cool

To paraphrase an old cliché, where there's a will, there's a way to escape.

Thanks for the welcome (this applies to everyone who welcomed me in the thread).

I do not write fan-fics yet though, and have not visited in awhile to check on my RPG character here. Eek

No new posts 21-06-2005 21:49 ThornGenX is offline Send an Email to ThornGenX Search for Posts by ThornGenX Add ThornGenX to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: ThornGenX
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: