Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »You Gotta See This! » The Owl Whisperer
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Owl Whisperer
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer
The Owl Whisperer Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

In case you haven't seen it yet, this viral video has been making the rounds...

A cat had brought an owl into a house, and "After 40 minutes of hysterics, it did neither of us good. We finally compromised and I was able to get him (or her) out using a Swiffer."

The death-stare has been burned into my mind!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxXSHDdlh_E

No new posts 26-06-2014 21:04 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Wow, I hadn't seen this one. I'm surprised that a cat was able to bring the owl inside without getting talons embedded in it, and also a bit surprised that the guy wanted it out of his house -if an owl took up residence in my kitchen, I'd be thrilled!

I agree, that stare is intense -it would make Ryu proud to be an owl, I think.

No new posts 29-06-2014 22:35 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

In another bit of video shot just before this, the owl didn't seem too thrilled to be in the house, and had become entangled in another window's blinds. So, I think both parties were glad to get the owl out!

No new posts 29-06-2014 22:46 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

We had an owl that fell down the pipe for our wood burning stove (that we fortunately don't use). I've got some great pictures of that pissed off little thing as we finally figured out where the noises were coming from, got it out of the wood stove, and tried to convince it to fly out of the house. Fortunately while we had 4 dogs none of them got hurt. They were quite confused by the angry thing flapping around the house. Smile

No new posts 30-06-2014 00:28 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: