Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » Welcome to Demerson
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Welcome to Demerson
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer
Welcome to Demerson Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Big Grin

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 26-05-2005 06:42 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Demerson Demerson is a Male
Former Lurker

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-05-2005

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hehe, thanks.

No new posts 26-05-2005 20:32 Demerson is offline Send an Email to Demerson Search for Posts by Demerson Add Demerson to your Buddy List Add Demerson to your Contact List AIM Screenname: Wolfcult Command YIM Screenname: demersonofabitch
eagle_G1 eagle_G1 is a Female

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-01-2005

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Enjoy your stay with us won't you.

when your surrounded by turkeys.......

No new posts 27-05-2005 23:11 eagle_G1 is offline Send an Email to eagle_G1 Search for Posts by eagle_G1 Add eagle_G1 to your Buddy List Add eagle_G1 to your Contact List YIM Screenname: mystress_mayhem
Berg Katse Berg Katse is a Female
Pleather Goddess

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2001

spacer

Demerson...

You're not...a ghost from my shady, sordid past...or are you???

Katse

No new posts 28-05-2005 21:54 Berg Katse is offline Send an Email to Berg Katse Homepage of Berg Katse Search for Posts by Berg Katse Add Berg Katse to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: Katse (d9yaa@unb.ca)
Former Lurker

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Haha, that'd be one way to describe me, sure.

No new posts 28-05-2005 23:24 Demerson is offline Send an Email to Demerson Search for Posts by Demerson Add Demerson to your Buddy List Add Demerson to your Contact List AIM Screenname: Wolfcult Command YIM Screenname: demersonofabitch
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-04-2004

spacer

Greetings and Salutations! *hides videocamera*

No new posts 02-06-2005 04:00 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Welcome Demerson!

Huggles

So what's this about knowing our Kat, Care to share some details?

No new posts 03-06-2005 10:07 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Former Lurker

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I was basically a cohort or crony of hers awhile back on some projects. This is going back a few years, actually.

But, yeah, that's pretty much it...nothing mysterious. Frown

No new posts 05-06-2005 01:53 Demerson is offline Send an Email to Demerson Search for Posts by Demerson Add Demerson to your Buddy List Add Demerson to your Contact List AIM Screenname: Wolfcult Command YIM Screenname: demersonofabitch
Ronin
Exalted Member

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-09-2004

spacer

Oho!

Is that all?

No new posts 05-06-2005 08:15 Ronin is offline Send an Email to Ronin Search for Posts by Ronin Add Ronin to your Buddy List
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer

*narrows green eyes *

I see.

And here I thought I was the only crony and cohort to our Kat..

KAAAAAT!!!... Explain before Demerson gets the Frisking of his life!!

*crosses arms and taps foot*

No new posts 13-06-2005 14:44 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: