Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Henryville, IN tornado update
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Henryville, IN tornado update
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer
Henryville, IN tornado update Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

It's amazing how much has been done since the March 2 tornado!

http://www.wlky.com/news/local-news/indi...1m/-/index.html

and

http://www.wlky.com/news/local-news/indi...xp/-/index.html

No new posts 07-08-2012 17:43 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

It's heartening to see that, however much destruction can happen, it can be repaired or rebuilt again, even if it takes six months.

On a far lesser scale, the drought that's been afflicting my yard in Indianapolis has eased up lately too, with some real rainfall actually occurring -my lawn is green again instead of brown and I even had to use the mower on the weekend for the first time since early June.

No new posts 15-08-2012 03:43 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: