Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »You Gotta See This! » Something for our generation.
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Something for our generation.
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-07-2001

spacer
Something for our generation. Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

http://io9.com/neil-degrasse-tyson-promises-a-whole-new-journey-in-cos-1452878190

Clunky as it seems today, I have `Cosmos` on DVD, I don't think they can replace Professor Sagan...

No new posts 27-10-2013 17:33 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I agree with you, Tengu. But I also wouldn't want anybody to replace Carl Sagan. He was just right for his time on Earth, just as Einstein was, and Stephen Hawking is today.

No new posts 27-10-2013 18:15 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Frown for some reason I keep getting a "This content is currently unavailable" message.... I haven't seen Cosmos before and I would like to have seen if it was something I could get interested in.

No new posts 27-10-2013 18:22 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer

KT, did you try copying and pasting the URL? That's what I did, and I had no trouble.

No new posts 27-10-2013 18:26 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

will give it a go, thanks. Smile

ETA Tried it again, and just got the same thing, it's not the link I have trouble with, it's running the vid itself.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by KT1972 on 27-10-2013 at 18:32.
No new posts 27-10-2013 18:29 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

KT is it possible the link is not working because the "content" is not available in your country?

I get that message a lot when american's or people from Europe try posting links to video's.

I have not tried this link, but that is possibly what is happening.

No new posts 27-10-2013 18:58 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Awww, Sad2 Thanks CD, i guess that could be a possibility, it didn't occur to me.

No new posts 27-10-2013 19:12 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
Daniella T Daniella T is a Female
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-09-2011

spacer

CD, believe it or not, when I first read your post, I read your sentence as "people from Earth", not "people from Europe"...and for a second I wondered from who else sends you links...

I probably need to sleep more... Jester1

No new posts 27-10-2013 22:45 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Daniella, I get telepathic calls for help from Riga all the time. *grin *

No new posts 27-10-2013 23:24 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
jublke
Forum Legend

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-10-2009

spacer

Daniella & CD - LOL. Glad to know I'm not the only one - both to read things incorrectly and to intercept interstellar transmissions from Riga that demand their place in fanfic.

No new posts 28-10-2013 00:28 jublke is offline Send an Email to jublke Homepage of jublke Search for Posts by jublke Add jublke to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Ohhh, is THAT the reason some of the messages go astray? You are receiving them Julie. * giggle*

No new posts 28-10-2013 00:58 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: