Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Gatchaman sketch of the week on Jerry Ma's Epic Props blog
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gatchaman sketch of the week on Jerry Ma's Epic Props blog
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
marindoll
Former Lurker

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-02-2008

spacer
Gatchaman sketch of the week on Jerry Ma's Epic Props blog Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi Everyone,

Check out a couple of fantastic sketches of Ken, Joe, and Jun on the Epic props blog for August 1st. Gatchaman is the the theme of the week and I'm looking forward to other sketches that will be posted!

http://epicprops.com/blog/

No new posts 02-08-2011 01:28 marindoll is offline Send an Email to marindoll Search for Posts by marindoll Add marindoll to your Buddy List
UnpublishedWriter UnpublishedWriter is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 31-08-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Looking forward to Walt Simonson's take.

No new posts 02-08-2011 02:00 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Great find Marindoll.

If people scroll down the page you will see two pictures of some crazy people dressed in some fantastic looking Gatch costumes .... I think I recognize those strangers. Winknudge

No new posts 02-08-2011 02:55 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Dragonsbain Dragonsbain is a Female
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-04-2011

spacer

Hello Marindoll.

CD I need names of those people in the pictures. So who is who?

No new posts 02-08-2011 03:33 Dragonsbain is offline Send an Email to Dragonsbain Search for Posts by Dragonsbain Add Dragonsbain to your Buddy List
marindoll
Former Lurker

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hmmm, some of the faces do look familiar.

I won't out anyone unless they reveal themselves but I'm actually the Asian condor

No new posts 02-08-2011 04:41 marindoll is offline Send an Email to marindoll Search for Posts by marindoll Add marindoll to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Marindoll, did you sew that costume yourself? You folks look like you had fun.

No new posts 02-08-2011 07:30 Dragonsbain is offline Send an Email to Dragonsbain Search for Posts by Dragonsbain Add Dragonsbain to your Buddy List
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer

There are some familiar faces there! And they are great pics! Thanks for putting the link up.

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 02-08-2011 08:15 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by DragonsbainCD I need names of those people in the pictures. So who is who?

I am with Marindoll, I will not reveal names unless the people wish to do so themselves. Fortunately I did not appear at his stall in my G-5 shirt or he may have wanted my picture as well. Although Jerry seemed most interested in those wearing full Birdstyle.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 02-08-2011 at 12:39.
No new posts 02-08-2011 12:33 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
RE: Gatchaman sketch of the week on Jerry Ma's Epic Props blog Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by marindoll
Check out a couple of fantastic sketches of Ken, Joe, and Jun on the Epic props blog for August 1st. Gatchaman is the the theme of the week and I'm looking forward to other sketches that will be posted!

http://epicprops.com/blog/

It's great they're doing Gatch art! I'm also getting a kick out of their explanations for their favourite characters...

No new posts 02-08-2011 16:41 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
marindoll
Former Lurker

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Dragonsbain, No I had the costume made. I wish I was talented enough to sew.

This was my 2nd Comic Con and it was crazy crowded but I had a blast!

No new posts 02-08-2011 16:58 marindoll is offline Send an Email to marindoll Search for Posts by marindoll Add marindoll to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Wow thanks marindoll. Whoever made it did a great job.

No new posts 02-08-2011 20:50 Dragonsbain is offline Send an Email to Dragonsbain Search for Posts by Dragonsbain Add Dragonsbain to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

It might be fun if I could find someone in Canada, and close to me to make me a uniform.

No new posts 02-08-2011 21:07 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
UnpublishedWriter UnpublishedWriter is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 31-08-2009

spacer

No additions to the blog for Wednesday....

No new posts 03-08-2011 23:51 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

If anyone's going to the New York Comic Con in October, you've got a chance to get a Jerry Ma print -if you get there really early!

http://epicprops.com/blog/?p=2017

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by lborgia88 on 12-09-2011 at 00:44.
No new posts 12-09-2011 00:43 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Ooooh, I wish I could get to NY so I could get this exclusive print.

No new posts 12-09-2011 22:51 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

It's too bad he didn't have this at the SDCC -we'd have had a chance to get it then!

No new posts 14-09-2011 02:51 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: