Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » R.I.P Andy Whitfield
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page R.I.P Andy Whitfield
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
littlewolf littlewolf is a Female
Forum God

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2010

spacer
R.I.P Andy Whitfield Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

For those who have seen Spartacus: Gods of the Arena and Spartacus Blood and Sand, you may have seen Andy Whtifield
He was a Welsh born Aussie.

On the weekend he lost his 18 month Battle with non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, he has also been in other moves such as Gabriel, Aussie TV shows Packed to the Rafters and Mcleod's Daughters.
He was 39 years old

He will be sorely missed
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/entertainment/8297587/whitfield-was-inspiring-wife-says

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by littlewolf on 12-09-2011 at 08:47.
No new posts 12-09-2011 08:46 littlewolf is offline Send an Email to littlewolf Search for Posts by littlewolf Add littlewolf to your Buddy List
amethyst amethyst is a Female
Wanted: $1000 Reward

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-07-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Sad news.

We also lost Cliff Robertson who played JFK in PT 109, but was more recently seen as Uncle Ben.

No new posts 12-09-2011 16:48 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
Dragonsbain Dragonsbain is a Female
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-04-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Way to young to die.

No new posts 12-09-2011 20:07 Dragonsbain is offline Send an Email to Dragonsbain Search for Posts by Dragonsbain Add Dragonsbain to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: